Recent content by johnlietzke

1. johnlietzke

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

Having an EFI for Pro Art B550 would be great for other users. You may want to jump over to the other forum I linked and see what Ethernet Kext they are using.
  2. johnlietzke

From my understanding the EFI should work on all B550 and X570 Asus motherboards. You will have to make changes for your specific hardware and GPU. If you run into problems AudioGods X570 forum may be better suited to offer you help...
  3. johnlietzke

MacOS 14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.9 Release (March 11th, 2024) MacOS 14 (Sonoma) 14.4 Word of warning: If you do not have a working wifi or ethernet solution for Sonoma hold off on updating your primary install. Possibly there will be some fix in the future that does not require OCLP and...
  4. johnlietzke

MacOS 14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.8 Release (December 18th, 2023) MacOS 14 (Sonoma) 14.4 Beta 4 Use at your own risk: Experienced atypical issues updating Sonoma 14.4 betas. Others have reported a variety of problems updating to 14.4 beta and during incremental beta updates. Once the...
  5. johnlietzke

Update: A few minutes after posting this the restart notification appeared. Install on the Hackintosh went smoothly there after. Oddly, the update failed on the M2 MacBook Air. Retrying it now. Worked the second time. Trying to update to Sonoma 14.4 beta 4. Been stuck on "Preparing macOS...
  6. johnlietzke

No WiFi drivers at all in my EFI. Going to see how the next beta goes. If update goes smoothly will post my EFI.
  7. johnlietzke

I use audio through DisplayPort on my monitor which also has a 3.5mm. So have not used the Realtek kext. Hopefully the kext gets fixed.
  8. johnlietzke

I try to update to new betas on my second test copy of MacOS. My primary was updated already to 14.4 beta 1 and test was still on 14.3.1. Both use the same EFI. Last night when it restarted the BIOS kick back to Legacy Boot Enabled. Thought nothing of it, periodically happens. After setting...
  9. johnlietzke

As I no longer have a copy of MacOS 14.3.1 to test the EFI on I will hold off on posting the EFI update for 0.9.8. Have not found any obvious benefits to the update. Someone on Discord has mentioned that 0.9.8 EFI for MacOS 14.4 beta 1-3 does not work properly with 14.3.1. The delayed posting...
  10. johnlietzke

MacOS 13 &14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.7 Release (December 18th, 2023) MacOS 14 (Sonoma) 14.3 Beta 1 Word of warning: If you do not have a working wifi or ethernet solution for Sonoma hold off on updating your primary install. Possibly there will be some fix in the future that does not...
  11. johnlietzke

MacOS 13 &14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.6 Release (November 7th, 2023) MacOS 14 (Sonoma) 14.2 beta 1. Word of warning: If you do not have a working wifi or ethernet solution for Sonoma hold off on updating your primary install. Possibly there will be some fix in the future that does not...
  12. johnlietzke

It appears that SMCAMDProcessor.kext (Publish CPU temperature to VirtualSMC) for third party apps like iStat Menus is not working properly the Sonoma RC. Will pass the problem along to the Dev team.
  13. johnlietzke

MacOS 13 &14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.5 Release (Sep 13th, 2023) MacOS 14 (Sonoma) beta RC. Word of warning: If you do not have a working wifi or ethernet solution for Sonoma hold off on updating your primary install. Possibly there will be some fix in the future that does not require OCLP...
  14. johnlietzke

MacOS 13 &14 (Sonoma) Beta - OpenCore 0.9.4 Release (August 9th, 2023) Modified Working for the MacOS 13.5 (Ventura) Beta and MacOS 14 (Sonoma) Beta 5. It looks like it will be a while before Broadcom WiFi is patched. So here is OpenCore 0.9.3. Word of warning: If you do not have a working...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.