Recent content by Jayz-enrico

1. J

Opencore Ryzen 9 5900x Freeze with 0.6.4 Fix ..I need help

Jes i will do that ..thanks
  2. J

Maybe is better to make my Usbmap ..but i don‘t know how to make that. Any idea where i can find a tutorial or something like that?
  3. J

Jes it is the first time that i saw that! Thanks again
  4. J

Jes also my thougt ..it‘s hilarious...it‘s working ...everything! I don‘t get it! Everything is working ...my Usb ports,Gen 4 Pcie Full,Ethernet ...no freeze anymore ...nothing! Bro thank you so much for helping me out! U are Awesome!! Now i can finaly be Happy with my Ryzen 5900x Build!
  5. J

No is working! Great ...thank you! This helped me out ...jes the Usb 2.0 doesn‘t work ...only the Usb 3.2 are working ...i use a usb 3.0 hub. Finaly is working. Thank you again!!
  6. J

Thanks a lot!!! No the x570 is not good for me ...but the b550-e is the right one ..i will try it! Thank you ..i let u know if is working
  7. J

The Bios 1802 is a Beta ...i realy would like to see if is gonna work out for me with your Efi Folder. Maybe i made a mistake in the Efi Folder but i can‘t figure ...what is the issue
  8. J

I tryed to install opencore on other ssd ...but is the same. Can you give me your Efi? U are using B550e and 5900x ...like me! I am sure it‘s something with my Efi ...B550e is the same as b550xe just newer and a bit better Vram ...
  9. J

No i saw in the Config plist ...everythink looks fine like it has to be ...i buyed a new cpu and can‘t use it! The 3000 series worked so well with my Board ...i had never a issue but with the 5000 series ...chaos!! Maybe is issue with opencore! I don‘t know ...
  10. J

i tryed ..no that´s not the problem. i don´t know what could be ...i will check my config list
  11. J

jes i set that but there is still the same issue ...to disable the boot argument ..i should try that
  12. J

My Mainboard is Asus B550 Xe ...jes i did what u saied but it did not worked out ..anyway i set it to default all settings of Mac os. i use only 2 files in the Acpi ..SSDT-CPUR.aml and SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml
  13. J

that´s not the case. the installation was perfect than when iam at the desktop after 2 Minutes it freezes ...i tryed everything on the bios settings ..but still freezes! if i don´t use the patch from Shane it will not freeze but ..i don´t have audio and i can´t watch videos. maybe i need to...
  14. J

I tryed to change it to Gen 3 still freeze ...i tryed much more and also default settings in Bios ...nothing is working! With your Fix ...now is working my 5900x but this freezes are horrible! I don‘t know how to stop it! It is so frustrating
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.