Recent content by iNIKEL

1. I

Cant boot HS installation: persistent enumeration failures.

yep, tried almost all of the ports. When using GenericUSBXHCI.kext there is panic or whatever causes instant reboot, cant even read verbose. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions. Looks like it's step further now. Possbily it was last port i did not tried (the one my mouse connected) or changing...
  2. I

yep, tried almost all of the ports. When using GenericUSBXHCI.kext there is panic or whatever causes instant reboot, cant even read verbose.
  3. I

Sure. Tried with your SSDT only, tried with full SSDT setup for my board, tried without any SSDT. The same halt... Its nearly at the begining of the install booting. I have Catalina installed on sata SSD drive. Can It cause any interference? There is no bootloader on Catalina drive though. I...
  4. I

Ok. Thanks. I have tried your SSDT file without any luck :( I've even found someone posted full files pack for x570 xtreme and Ryzen 9 on github, noting that its tested on 10.14 and 10.15. Did not work for me. Same issue. I have feeling that none of changes in kext and acpi patches take effect...
  5. I

Thank you. I will try asap. After adding this SSDT to config do I have to disable XchiPortLimit?
  6. I

Hi! I've recently made a mistake: installed Mac OS Catalina on PC with pascal GPU. My setup is: Ryzen 9 3900x Gigabyte x570 xtreme board 32gb ram Samsung 970 evo plus and pro M2, crucial sata SSD GTX 1080. I used opencore 0.5.8 for installing and running Mac OS Catalina. Everything was easy and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.