Recent content by inevere

1. I

Mini-ITX 6800XT 3700X, 2 OS Success!

Hey guys, Had a big issue getting cpu optimisation right (user error) but with the help of t_riikonen's EFI, I figured out where I went wrong. Now am happily booting Windows for games and MacOS for work on the same machine without issue. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Dortania...
  2. I

Hi, having big issues with AMD_Vanilla. Can someone please help?

Hi, I've been trying for the majority of the last 24 hours to get Big Sur working. Every time, it's been Patch 1 of AMD-Vanilla OC. I've reinstalled, re-downloaded, and checked the patch line for line and there is no difference. I've also made sure that the Replace value has been correct. By all...
  3. I

Hi from Australia

Hi, I'm Jared and have switched from Nvidia to AMD solely, for the purpose of Hackintosh. It's a great site here, and I hope to learn a lot and maybe help out some day :) Hope you're all having a good one!
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.