Recent content by igerry

1. I

Can I Directly Update From 12.5.1 to 12.6

Yes, it is updated to 12.6 without any issue. opencore 0.7.8
  2. I

Can I Directly Update From 12.5.1 to 12.6

I have OpenCore_0.7.8 and I am doing the 12.6 updating now. Will keep you guys updated to see if anything breaks.
  3. I

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Works great, tried your EFI on my Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro WiFi using OpenCore 0.7.8 with MacOS Monterey 12.2.1. Great thanks for sharing, I would suggest to create a seperate post under the success stories so more guys will benefit from there.
  4. I

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

To answer your question, open Config.plist, locate Misc - Boot - HideAuxiliary and set it to false. Then the recovery mode will be shown after restart.
  5. I

BCM94360CS2 is 1.5cm higher than the intel one and BCM94360NG. I made a hole on the plastic cover so it would go through the surface a little bit. Not as ugly as I thought intially TBH.
  6. I

Great thanks. You are awesome! The USBMap.kext works perfectly on the X570 Pro Wifi. Bluetooth is activated now, both sleep and wake works as expected. I bought the BCM94360CS2 Airport WiFi WLAN Card from ebay. It is 1.5cm higher than the intel wifi card so I did some surgery on the plastic...
  7. I

Great work! I have the same motherboard (wifi version). The question is that as I replaced the intel wifi chip with the apple one, the bluetooth is disabled by one of the kext/aml files. Is that a way to activate it?
  8. I

[Catalina 10.15.7] AMD 3950x + Gigabyte Aorus x570 pro wifi (bios F12) + Sapphire rx 5500xt 4GB

Haven't tried to resolve the sleep issue because I never sleep;). Basically I turn the sleep option off by running this command in terminal. sudo pmset -a sleep 0; Please let me know if you find a way.
  9. I

Problem with boot x570 Aorus Master, Ryzen 9 3900x, RX 580

yeah, Mac OS installation. After install, you will be able to use any bios version.
  10. I

And use Motherboard Bios version F11 to entry recovery mode.
  11. I

Ryzen 9 3900x | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi | Gigabyte 5700XT | OC 0.5.8 | Catalina 10.15.4

I have the same board and I am using 5500xt, you can try motherboard bios version F11 to get rid of graphics glitches.
  12. I

Please enable 4G encoding in bios.
  13. I

Catalina 10.15.6

No worries, enjoy your build.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.