Recent content by hubbsound

1. H

Ryzen 7 3700x, ASRock x570 Pro4, Sapphire RX 580, Mojave

Thanks for the info. I think my boot problem stems more from a BIOS setting than the EFI as once it's running it works great? Once I enable the "extend beyond 4g" option both of my m.2 drives disappear from the BIOS. Disabling that makes my windows m.2 drive reappear but not the MacOS. I was...
  2. H

Sleep doesn't work, or at least I haven't tried it. I don't use it so I turned it off. Apple services are working. Facetime, icloud, etc. now imessage I have not tested but it should work if all the other services are working. I just don't really use them much. Only things outstanding on my...
  3. H

Waves v11 Logic Pro X Validation Errors

I'm starting to regret my AMD decision. My behringer xtouch doesn't work as a controller anymore in Logic. I have a feeling it's something whacky like this.
  4. H

DAW Issue: Mackie Control Doesn't Work Logic Pro X

Discovered a pretty big bug today in my recently completed build. I cannot get my Behringer Xtouch controller to work as a controller for Logic Pro X. This is a "mackie control" device so it's a standard protocol. The xtouch is recognized in MacOS midi studio as a midi controller so I don't...
  5. H

Hey there! Happy to report I have a nearly full functioning build here. Had a heck of a time finding a kext to work with the the intel 211 and then also getting the BIOS settings right. I followed the Vanilla guide and mostly Technoli's Ryzen build videos on YouTube. Had to dig on the forums for...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.