Recent content by highend

1. H

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

See my EFI. Modify the CPU information to match yours. The latest kernel patch is applied.
  2. H

Lenovo Legion 7 Ryzen 7 5800H, NVIDIA GRAPHICS (disabled)

I've been using the same model for a year and a half, but there is no hackintosh installation method. you have to give up
  3. H

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Has anyone had success with Ventura? It hangs on first boot. A return to Monterrey 12.6 was possible.
  4. H

In my case, if WEG is unchecked, the DP port monitor(main) is not recognized. And if I delete agdpmod=pikera, the entire monitor not be recognized. I'm using a triple monitor (DP, HDMI1, HDMI2) Once again thank you for your sharing. :)
  5. H

I am applying it to aorus elite as it is, but there is no problem. However, you need to reset nvram once after the 11.2.3 update. If you do not reset once, it will reboot after booting.
  6. H

Thank you for your hard work. I would suggest one thing. To use AMD Smart Access Memory (SAM), we need to enable 4G decoding. Please make a version with 4G decoding enabled.
  7. H

M's X570 AORUS ELITE | 5700 XT | R7 3800X | Big Sur | OC 0.6.6

Same CPU and motherboard as me. Nice to meet you. Works fine. Thank you. :)
  8. H

Thanks for sharing the EFI from Seoul Korea. I'm using an X570 Arous Elite motherboard and it works well. I am sorry that I could not use hardware acceleration because I recently replaced the GPU from RX580 to RX6800XT. Waiting for Apple's quick support.
  9. H

Big Sur 11.0.1 Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite X570, RX5700

Thank you very much from Seoul Korea. x570 aorus elite, 3800x, 32GB ram (8GB x 4), MSI RX580, 4 Linux distributions and 2 Windows 10 environments. Two NVMes are being used, and one is recognized as external. As a minor issue, kextupdater is recognized as opencore 62. There is a memory error, but...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.