Recent content by henkiew

1. H

sometimes the network disconnect after upgraded to Ventura

Found this one discord amd group to be be pretty stable https://www.macos86.it/topic/6029-appleigb-and-intelmausi-integration/#comment-137123
  2. H

AMD PowergadgetPowerManagement app permissions

Well thanks again for your help. The switch is working. The explanation was on the github page. I never thought about starting it as root user. Maybe now I can automate this with a keyboard macro (y).
  3. H

Great tip thanks will try that. As stated before when using hackintosh I get fully blowing fans even with my BIOS setting set to quiet its like pushing the take off button or in my "case" using the auto button. Its been like that forever so I thought that was a common opencore problem. With my...
  4. H

OK. That's my bad then. So do you think that's impossible? I can imagine i am not the only one who thinks thats an issue. I will maybe do a feature request for that. Just remember the last used fanspeeds and restore them at startup. And what about the popup doe you think I can get rid of that also?
  5. H

OK. Look at my question to the developer here. https://github.com/trulyspinach/SMCAMDProcessor/discussions/30 'This have been implemented in recent versions. Automatic adjustment is enabled by default" And do you get the same message? Because I can not seem find anything about this. And the...
  6. H

Hi, I have question about the AMD PowergadgetPowerManagement app According to the developer the fan speed settings are rembered after a reboot, but I can not seem to get this working, I have the app in my login items, but when going to the fan menu I always have to give the app permission to...
  7. H

My quest to get HDMI sound working on my rx5500 xt 4GB video card.

Opencore 5.9 Gigabyte rx5500 xt ryzen 3700 gigabyte aorus x570 ITX motherboard. With the ./gfxutil -f HDEF command I found this; DevicePath = PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x8,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x4 So with the hackintool I made a patch for my config.plist that looks like this; I chose the layout id 7 from...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.