Recent content by hackryzentosh

1. H

Help to update

Hi guys! Thank you! Maybe today i'll have some free time to play with this new update. Do you think i can use the same SSD to install both the old Ventura and the new Sonoma? And then in the opencore select the mac version i want? Is there a guide for that? Thank you in advance!
  2. H

Help to update

Hi guys, I'd like to update my macos to the latest update... At the moment I'm still on macos Ventura and everything is fine. Do you think i can try to update without touching my EFI? (It's based on OC 0.9.2) Or it's better to go with a clean installation? I post my EFI, any help would be...
  3. H

Problem upgrading from 13.2.1 to 13.4

I did the corrections you suggested. Thank you really much :) ❤️
  4. H

I tried to update my usb map and this is the result. What do you think? Thank you again! :)
  5. H

Hey thank you really much for your time! I really appreciate it :) I was able to update my mac to 13.4 versione! Wifi and Bluetooth work, but i need to fix the UTBMap.kext for that problem we talked above I want to let you know that a couple of months ago I switched my gpu from a RX 570...
  6. H

Ok! First try seems ok :) Now I will try to update the macos version... I will keep you updated :)
  7. H

Thank you, here I post my EFI. About my bluetooth problem: I have UTBMap.kext and I’m using Intel Wifi/BT card (Intel AX210). Thank you for your help! :)
  8. H

Hi guys, I decided to upgrade my machine from macOS 13.2.1 to the newer version 13.4. As always I downloaded and installed it, when I turn on my pc, it shows one new icon "macOS Installer". I select it but everything seems to freeze. Luckily I still can select to boot in the 13.2.1 version. At...
  9. H

Upgrade to RX 6650 XT

Yeah sure
  10. H

Upgrade to RX 6650 XT

I just want to update with the solution I found: I did a double check of my efi and then Under NVRAM -> Add -> 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 -> boot-args, append the boot arg agdpmod=pikera -radcodec Cheers :cool:
  11. H

Upgrade to RX 6650 XT

So I did that and now it boots just fine, but it says my gpu has 7 mb of memory... and it is slow... I don't understand why... help :cry:
  12. H

Upgrade to RX 6650 XT

Hi guys, I just bought a new gpu, the Asus Strix RX 6650 XT. My previous gpu was the RX 570 and everything worked fine. With this new gpu i knew i had to do a gpu spoof... so i tried by setting SSDT-BRG0 but no luck at the moment. Do you have a guide or any tips for me? Thank you in advance!
  13. H

Updating to opencore 0.85 for Ventura

I updated some kext and then the problem was solved :)
  14. H

I just want to update my situation: i was able to update to Ventura! But I have a big problem... after about 20-30 seconds the pc turns off on his own... Do you know what could be the problem? Thank you in advance
  15. H

So i update my config.plist with the ventura patches. I run the update to Ventura, i see the apple logo and the loading bar... but it stacks at about 50% 😭 I tried to use other EFIs i found in the forum, but no luck at the moment 😭 Help 😣
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.