Recent content by H4L9000

1. H4L9000

i211 ethernet on x570 chipsets

Thanks for the heads up, it works perfectly fine on my Gigabyte board as well. Super cool to have native ethernet back without the need to use USB (y)
  2. H4L9000

(Solved) a required firmware update could not be installed

This is the corrected link https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/troubleshooting/extended/userspace-issues.html#stuck-on-your-mac-needs-a-firmware-update-in-order-to-install-to-this-volume
  3. H4L9000

Stuck on "#[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START]" | OC 0.7.3, Ryzen 5 1600, RX580, B450M S2H

Thanks a lot buddy. I was scratching my head on why my updated EFI did not work with OCB Loadimage failed. Just adding the correct dict structures for all my driver entries solved it.
  4. H4L9000

Trying to find a good way to USB map

@AudioGod yeah I know it's not the most vanilla approach. But it saved me a lot of tedious work to get it right, when I first built my Ryzentosh about a year ago I spent hours to do it manually and it was never perfect. Now I have a better feeling towards having a proper USB-map.
  5. H4L9000

Trying to find a good way to USB map

I voted for "other guide" and recently came across this reddit post. I used it in windows to automatically map all my ports that I use, I could see where my Bluetooth would be and created the kext with it. It works flawless so far. Might be worth a try as it is rather simple to follow the few...
  6. H4L9000

EFI Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE | RX 5600 XT | 3700X

Hm, maybe 15 seconds - it also varies a bit depending on the UEFI version. I think with the last update it even got a bit slower. But not a big deal, time to get a coffee then my machine is at the login screen - fine for me :)
  7. H4L9000

Fenvi 919 acting up after 10.15.7 macOS update

Can you try to Option-Shift-click on the bluetooth indicator and see if a "Debug" menu pops up. If it does, try to reset the bluetooth module...
  8. H4L9000

Ok great, finally success :D
  9. H4L9000

Strange enough :D Maybe this is an issue with the monitor resolution. Try the parameter in UEFI / Output / Resolution. Instead of Max (default) try specifying like 1920x1080
  10. H4L9000

Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

Cool. THANK you so much. No I'm able to use my VMWare on Ryzentosh. My 11.5 license is also valid for version 10. VMs work fine. Great!
  11. H4L9000

Funny enough, I am in fact still on an older BIOS version. Could well be the difference here.
  12. H4L9000

You could try the DEBUG version from OpenCore, maybe this gives more output on where it fails. The next step in the boot process should actually be the launch of the Darwin kernel.
  13. H4L9000

Suddenly won't boot without usb stick

Typical Microsoft Micky Mouse show going on - that's why I fully switched to macOS years ago. They don't think it's your machine and ask you before they change such settings, it just happens. The Linux guys have been fighting with that for years but no change from MS.
  14. H4L9000

This should be fine.
  15. H4L9000

Try to use this section for "Booter" (from my config.plist) - this is where I see a lot of differences compared to my config. I think the issue you see is from the SetupVirtualMap parameter set to true. <key>Quirks</key> <dict> <key>AvoidRuntimeDefrag</key>...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.