Recent content by gopal334

1. gopal334

GB X570 pro wifi Ventura Installation help.

Thanks. I appreciate the help. I got past installation issues and was able to install Ventura 13.3 on my GB X570 Pro Wifi MB. The issue why the installer was failing was because though I had the updated AMD patches I did not fix the core count. I have an AQC107 10Gig SFP PCIE card which was...
  2. gopal334

Thanks for looking into it. Will take a closer look.
  3. gopal334

Yup! Got it from Here. https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla/blob/master/patches.plist Attaching my EFI.
  4. gopal334

I am trying with the latest released OC 0.9.1. Ventura install fails to start. By any chance can you share the EFI for ventura ?
  5. gopal334

Hi I have Monterey running fine with OC 77. Trying to install Ventura. If I just replace the new AMD patches to my working OC config the installer hangs on start and even USB keyboard stops working. Any one seen this? Also looking for any sample EFI for GB X570 pro Wifi or similar MB with...
  6. gopal334

[success] video freezing at system - need remove SMCAMDProccesor kexts ver 0.6.1

Is it worse or any better? May be you can watch the logs to see if you get information when it happens
  7. gopal334

[success] video freezing at system - need remove SMCAMDProccesor kexts ver 0.6.1

worth trying since you said video freezes.
  8. gopal334

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

Intresting. Thanks for posting back. Would you be able to see if the behaviour changes without any USB devices? Try with BlueTooth Keyboard and mouse and see if it works any better?
  9. gopal334

Good Luck. Let me know if Sleep Works. In my case If I don't have any USB devices connected (including keyboard, mouse) Sleep kinda works. If I try sleeping it will wake up immediately, retry makes it go to sleep. The Power is switched off. I can wake it up only by pressing the power button...
  10. gopal334

You can skip it. It is not absolutely required.
  11. gopal334

Just copy the SSDT to ACPI folder under OC and update the config to load the SSDT. <key>ACPI</key> <dict> <key>Add</key> <array> <dict> <key>Enabled</key> <true/> <key>Comment</key>...
  12. gopal334

Good Luck. Hope you are up and running soon .
  13. gopal334

You may get some help from the experts @discord.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.