Recent content by FTICET

1. F

Intel HD Graphics 3000 in El Capitan(Glitches - white screen flickering problem chrome)

How to do this on clover????? I cannot inject the copied file directly??? Should i use proper tree instead???? and where should i add the txt file?
  2. F

Intel HD Graphics 3000 in El Capitan(Glitches - white screen flickering problem chrome)

I got these weird glitches on my hackintosh.......im already pissed of because theres no other option to fix it. I Used the Rehabmans Laptop patches to get my gpu working....otherwise the kexts wont load. I got a 7th series Chipset with a i3 2370m(sandy bridge cpu) Ive downgraded to el...
  3. F

Anybody knows how to get the GT710 working on Mavericks?

after the latest mavericks update it restarts when i use the nvidia drivers
  4. F

I got the gk208b and it freezes when the nvidia hal drivers are loading
  5. F

CPU AMD FX 6300 GPU GT710 The last nvidia driver came out in 2016 - time where the GPU came out...... can somebody send me a working efi for Mavericks with OPENCORE?????
  6. F

I need Help(AMD FX 6300) BIG SUR

I thought you should fake it with intel
  7. F

It hasnt crashed yet.....why it is showing my amd cpu here????
  8. F

i think it works now....ill test it again....
  9. F

You removed the drivers from the oc drivers folder.....without them i cannot chose anymore my keyboard stops working .....okay ill do it....
  10. F

wait
  11. F

nope....still....started up big sur.....pc started...,but still after opening chrome the program failed and crashed just like the finder afterwards and i have to restart the pc again
  12. F

okay....ill try it.......thanks
  13. F

No Opemu support..... Yeah.......it was hard.....had to find a turkish site to fix these eb start errors.....
  14. F

No only Ethernet
  15. F

Ive edited the cmos checksum settings now i dont have any cmos checksum errors anymore
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.