Recent content by freeubi

1. F

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

Thanks for your work. I tried to do an clean install with 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 beta, but it didn't worked. What worked me is a clean 12.4 install [with 0.8.1], then update it via the updater. The downloaded installer dont worked for me for some reason. I had done only one change to you config...
  2. F

Need help to install Catalina on my AMD build. (3950x - B550i - 5700XT)

We cant help you without knowing the issue... Please post the actual error, and your efi folder.
  3. F

Big Sur upgrade - hanging on boot install?

A lots of people has this issue. You can find the solution in the doc, just search the error code. SetupVirtualMap -> false will fix it.
  4. F

[STUCK] BigSur 3900X/X570AORUSPROWIFI/5700XT

I had the same problem. The fix is on the website, just search for the error. SetupVirtualMap -> false for the lazy ones ;)
  5. F

RX5700xt Catalina choppy mouse

Thats just a message, dont worry about it. The memory is used normally without any sideffects.
  6. F

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Thank you, i will do my own then.
  7. F

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Did you done your own, or do you using the SSDT-EC-USBX.aml? I have issues with that, for example not enough power on the usb-c.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.