Recent content by Fistandantilus1000

1. Fistandantilus1000

Kernel Panic on Catalina

I have a similar problem, but I'm on Big Sur 10.2.2. Safari is always slower than chrome (can this be related to the problem?). Sometimes the dock gets stuck and the system slows down (folder windows move slowly) or freezes and only the mouse pointer moves. upon reboot this error appears...
  2. Fistandantilus1000

i need help please

Hi, you can try "DeviceProperties Method". I think it's easier
  3. Fistandantilus1000

Hi there I have some issues

Hi! I've the same problems with USB 2...I try to map the port but when I insert the drive into the USB port nothing happens. The pendrive has a LED that should light up but remains off, could it be that there is no electricity?
  4. Fistandantilus1000

[Solved] Catalina thinks NVMe SSD is an external drive.

Thansk so much!! if anyone need the path for the 2 NVMe in my MB (B450 Pro 4 Asrock) are NVMe Macintosh SSD (M2_1): PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0) NVMe Windows OS (M2_2): PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x3)/Pci(0x0,0x2)/Pci(0x8,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
  5. Fistandantilus1000

Ciao a tutti

Hi everyone, I am an Italian guy who is passionate about Hackintosh and music, even if the work has brought me somewhere else!! Thank you for welcoming me to your forum. I hope my poor english won't limit me too much... Buona giornata a tutti!!
  6. Fistandantilus1000

Catalina 10.15.5 • Asrock B450M Pro4 • Ryzen 5 3600

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I am an Italian guy and I apologize for my bad English ... anyway, I have the same problems on the MB after installing Big Sur. I tried to map the USB and everything is fine for the 3.1 gen 1 and 3.1 gen 2 (the denominations are comlicated and it gets confusing I...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.