Recent content by Ezaul

1. Ezaul

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Goodnight! First, what is your motherboard? processor ? Are you using my EFI?
  2. Ezaul

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Good afternoon @lunarvision We already know that you have ryzen 5900x, Asus x570-e could you give us more information about your setup? to be able to help you. As @johnlietzke said if you have The Nvidia RTX 3000 and 2000 series GPUs will not work
  3. Ezaul

Man, nothing better than leaving everything working AIRDROP and others... that's why I got this model BCM94360NG that is simple to replace on your motherboard, take one, put another one and everything is fine! you don't need to do anything else!! except in windows that you have to install the...
  4. Ezaul

Intel Bluetooth & WiFi Personally I prefer to use a native WiFi/Bluetooth Combo Card so I swapped out the Intel wireless combo card for a BCM94360NG instead. If you would like to use the internal Intel wifi and bluetooth combo card then make sure you download and install the correct kexts from...
  5. Ezaul

Yes Hello @ennoclao yes you can update without problem I'm using this version at the moment everything 100%
  6. Ezaul

hello @ennoclao Did you download when this EFI? I don't know why this one goes without the AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext kext. Version 1.2 Updated the site again today! try to download again and use!!! Another detail that I found strange is having errors in the validator, it's not to have...
  7. Ezaul

Good Morning! @Pabo You can download the EFI again, it is already updated with all the kext.... any questions I am at your disposal AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext. Version 1.2
  8. Ezaul

OpenCore 0.8.0 EFI Update , 18th April 2022. The EFI has now been updated to the my latest version. Changes made include, Lilu 1.6.0, AppleALC 1.7.1, WhateverGreen 1.5.8, VirtualSMC 1.2.9, RestrictEvents 1.0.7, LucyRTL8125Ethernet 1.1.0 SMCAMDProcessor 0.7 AppleMCEReporterDisabler 1.2...
  9. Ezaul

Good Morning!! You will have to remap your USB There are several documents here on the forum on how to do this!
  10. Ezaul

I updated my EFI to this latest commint of opencore 0.8.0 and kexts at first everything is normal but I don't have time to do a massive test... as I always say better wait for the final release to test well and then launch it here on the site so we don't create problems where there isn't.... A...
  11. Ezaul

Good morning everyone @johnlietzke they are working on the changes 27 minutes ago made another commit to the source code! Docs: Add link to LogoutHook Relax when everything is ok they launch Changes already made in OpenCore 0.8.0 Docs: Add link to LogoutHook Docs: Specify...
  12. Ezaul

Hello everyone! First I come here to say that I didn't do the opencore updates anymore because we didn't have a change that was worth it! I also noticed that our friend @johnlietzke made the updates and wanted to resolve that the standards established at the beginning were followed. Released...
  13. Ezaul

I am grateful to be able to help people in an easier way to conquer their Hackintosh We are always available
  14. Ezaul

Hey, my young man managed to make his Hackintosh work? Let us know what your situation is at the moment? Hug anything we are available.
  15. Ezaul

Good afternoon young man. Do you intend to clone your Hackintosh HD, SSD or NVME just for BACKUP or to upgrade your accessory? On Linux you can use the command dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/sdb bs=4096 conv=sync,noerror Where SDA is the Origin And SDB is the destination but you have to check on...
Top Bottom