Recent content by elixir

1. elixir

Internet not working on I211-AT

tested!!! smalltree is alive again. thanks shaneee
  2. elixir

Black screen with refresh rates over 120hz

my AOC monitor connected directly to rx 5700xt via DP and set at 144hz with no blackouts, check your DP cable
  3. elixir

Elixir: Big Sur 11.5 RC 20G70 (Monterey B1 AMD Patch, Shaneee's Patch, 0.7.1 EFI)

no issues so far, rx 5700xt working very great and i am happy with it on AOC monitor
  4. elixir

RadeonSensor - Monitor GPU Temperature with VirtualSMC

working great on RX 5700XT (y)
  5. elixir

bye smalltreeintel in Beta 9

so far it holds on for almost 9hours straight without dropping connections, im contented for now :)
  6. elixir

BIOS upgrades, yay or nay?

i believe in each or between FW version released there is a pre-requisite, check that on your mobo download support section.
  7. elixir

i got some speedtest results with different speeds settings at manual config: 100baseTX, half-duplex : DL = 43; UL = 14.6 100baseTX, full-duplex: DL 50; UL = 58/xx 1000baseT: DL = 117/118 ; UL = 58.9/59 , MTU- std 1500 and Jumbo 9000 yield same response. so i guess, i can stick for this kext...
  8. elixir

:ROFLMAO: i guess you're the lucky one, i have only this i211 port my mini-itx board, if anytthing goes bad for ethernet i have only the wifi :LOL:
  9. elixir

i am not usually using the sleep mode for my pc so its a no big deal for me, as long as this appleigb does not make a connection drop outs. yeah looking forward on the beta10 and hopefully that smalltree will work again :giggle:
  10. elixir

only from waking up from sleep
  11. elixir

the kext and wifi are both inactive from sleep, so far for idle it does not drop a connections now at 2hours and 37minutes so previously, you need to restart to be able to make it active again. now it can be toggle the configuration (automatically <---> manual) to make it active again without...
  12. elixir

appleigb uptime at 1hr and 20mins , hope she can hold-on for the day with no dropouts :LOL:, i hope smalltree will be enabled again on beta10
  13. elixir

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

im on iMacPro1,1 and OC 0.7.2 and this is what i did 1. USB: 1.1 MISC > secure boot model = j137 1.2 PlatformInfo > SystemProductName = iMacPro1,1 2. SSD (Monterey Disk): 2.1 MISC > secure boot model = Disabled 2.2 PlatformInfo > SystemProductName = iMacPro1,1 3. restart and...
  14. elixir

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

by looking at your network preferences, the smalltreeintel82576 driver is already working, you do not need the appleigb driver
  15. elixir

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

yes, the kext from Shaneee and I did some clean-up and test on the two OS
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.