Recent content by Edhawk

1. Edhawk

Stuck on the prohibited sign

Your EFI contains a number of duplicate SSDT's. This is probably the reason for the latest kernel panic. The SSDT_ASUS-B650E-F.aml table contains the settings duplicated in these two SSDT's: SSDT-EC.aml SSDT-USBX.aml So it would be best if the duplicate SSDT's are removed from your setup...
  2. Edhawk

Tutorial 🟢[EXPERIMENTAL] How I gain 30% to 40% more CPU performance with my macOS Sonoma 14.4 hackintosh. [EXPERIMENTAL]🟢

The Corsair MP700 uses a Phison E5026-E26 NVME controller, so it wouldn't be a good choice for macOS. In fact it is very similar to the Controller used in your Kingston KC3000 2GB drive (Phison's PS5018-E18). I would recommend the Western Digital Black SN770 or SN850 as a macOS boot drive...
  3. Edhawk

Start a private conversation with me, by hovering your mouse over my name below the User image. Then select 'Start Conversation'. I don't give out my personal email, to anyone.
  4. Edhawk

Which port(s) are you using when running the installation?
  5. Edhawk

Tutorial 🟢[EXPERIMENTAL] How I gain 30% to 40% more CPU performance with my macOS Sonoma 14.4 hackintosh. [EXPERIMENTAL]🟢

If you notice the CPU temps creeping up over time, you might want to think about adding a second fan to the CPU tower cooler. So you have two fans with the push and pull action, i.e. one either side working in tandem to dissipate the heat from the aluminium heatsink.
  6. Edhawk

I've had a look at your USBMap.kext and found two ports under the XHC1 controller that are set with the wrong UsbConnector. See the screenshots below: Current USBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist with two USB 3 ports set as Internal (255) Revised USBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist with...
  7. Edhawk

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

And? That doesn't automatically mean it is correct for your system. Do you have the exact same Bios version as the Opening Poster (OP)? Do you have the exact same CPU/GPU/case etc. as the OP? What changes/adaptations have you made to the EFI contents to take in to account any differences...
  8. Edhawk

I have cleaned up the config.plist you attached, i.e. removed unused/unnecessary entries that you don't need. As you don't have an AMD RX 6950 XT GPU I have removed the entry for the SSDT-RX6950XT.aml I don't know if you need the SSDT-CPUR.aml (check the spelling of this ACPI table as it is not...
  9. Edhawk

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

The text at the bottom of the second image shows ACPI SSDT errors. You may have wrongly configured SSDT’s in your OC setup.
  10. Edhawk

What is the temperature of the CPU during normal usage when the core count is doubled, compared to setting the correct core count? Does the CPU run hot? What type of thermal solution are you using, AMD stock fan/heatsink, All-in one cooler, large third party heatsink and fan(s)? Are the CPU...
  11. Edhawk

Stuck with macOS installation. Is it even possible?

Your Nvidia GPU isn’t supported in any version of macOS. So no it would be very painful to run macOS if you could install the OS. You need to replace the Nvidia GPU with a compatible AMD graphics card. See this link for compatible GPU...
  12. Edhawk

hi i have laptop asus tuf gaming a 15 i would to install mac os for school and development so can one help me to get efi my cpu is r5 7535hs

It won’t work. The AMD APU isn’t supported by NootedRed.kext. So you would never get graphics to work correctly, if you could install macOS.
  13. Edhawk

If the SSD is connected with a USB to SATA adapter then the same issue will be seen as it is the USB port not the drive causing the issue. If the SSD isn’t connected via a USB adapter, how is it connected? Have you tried using any of the other USB ports? Have you enabled the XhciPortLimit...
  14. Edhawk

Add the verbose boot argument and these two other boot args to your config.plist, so you see what is causing the kernel panic. Then post a photo of the screen here so we can help you. -v keepsyms=1 debug=0x100
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.