Recent content by Edhawk

1. Edhawk

Problema com o boot da instalação macOs amd fx6300

Select the arrow next to the 'Bootloader' item, this will show a sub-menu where the legacy boot options are located.
  2. Edhawk

Problema com o boot da instalação macOs amd fx6300

Your may need to set Clover or OC to boot in Legacy Mode. At least that was what I had to do when Hacking a similar AMD FX 6300 setup. In Clover this requires you to select a different boot file from the Customisation options. Location of 'Legacy boot' option in Clover Customisation...
  3. Edhawk

Dual AMD Opteron Hackintosh

I am not sure if both AMD CPU's will work together. Try booting with the revised OC EFI folder attached below. It has been createdanm based on the Bulldozer guide,. It has been set for a system with 16-core CPU and with a W5500 dGPU. I have removed a number of unnecessary place holder...
  4. Edhawk

According to the CPU information you provided, following the OpenCore AMD Bulldozer installation guide should work. You may need to disable (in the bios) or physically remove one of the CPU’s to get macOS to install on your system.
  5. Edhawk

New update mac os 12.4 monterey

Big Sur has been updated to 11.6.6.
  6. Edhawk

Hello

Yes, your Comet Lake Laptop will run macOS Catalina or newer. You would need to disable the Nvidia GTX 1650 and use the Intel IGPU for all graphics related processes in macOS. Following the Comet Lake laptop guide will get you running macOS on this system...
  7. Edhawk

Hello

Your Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti is not supported in any version of macOS released after High Sierra. As it requires the Nvidia Web Drivers, which are only available up to the final release of High Sierra. So you either need to change your discrete GPU to one that is natively supported in the newer...
  8. Edhawk

I don't know if you can run macOS with your Dual CPU setup. I know Apple used Dual CPU setups in their Mac Pro series, but AMD, I'm not sure if it is possible. Component issues: Your Nvidia GTX670 is not natively supported in macOS Monterey. You may be better served installing Big Sur, where...
  9. Edhawk

Error updating macOS to Monterey (OTA) B450M

Try booting with the revised EFI folder attached below. It has been edited to better reflect the needs and requirements of your 4-core system. I also removed the npci=0x2000 boot argument, as you have the Above 4G Decode option set as 'Auto' in your Bios. The two should not be used at the...
  10. Edhawk

Error updating macOS to Monterey (OTA) B450M

Have you disabled the AMD Integrated Vega 11 Graphics?
  11. Edhawk

Ryzen 6900HX + RX 6850M XT (Legion 7 2022)

From what I understand these are the entries required for the two supported 'Refresh' 6000 series cards that will work in macOS. The RX 6650 XT requires the device-id= FF730000 The RX 6950 XT requires the device-id=BF730000 Both require the agdpmod=pikera boot argument, same as all other 6000...
  12. Edhawk

To date Apple are providing support for Navi 21 and Navi 23 AMD GPU's. Some natively, others require a Fake ID. Details on the cards in these two series can be seen in the pages linked below from TechPowerUp site. https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/amd-navi-21.g923...
  13. Edhawk

Unfortunately the answer is no, Apple as far as we have seen have no intention of adding drivers for the Navi 22 series of GPU's.
  14. Edhawk

There is no guarantee that this AMD system will run macOS. While there have been strides taken in another post regarding running macOS on an AMD laptop, it is far from the finished article. Have a read of this post regarding a Legion 5 laptop...
  15. Edhawk

Install macOs in M5A78L-M/USB3

Provide more details of your system, I.e. which graphics card, WiFi/BT are are you using? Make and model of both. Provide copy of the OC EFI you are using. So we can see what you are using and just as importantly what you are not using. You may be better served installing an older version of...
Top Bottom