Recent content by Docpen

1. D

is my system compatible

i know that amd cards are going to have the most compatibility but i read online that the gt 740 series of cards are still somewhat supported and was wondering if i could just put it in and when i use mac os just pug into the gt740 or would i still have issues because the other card is still in...
  2. D

is my system compatible

Hello I was wondering if my computer is going to be compatible for hackintosh the motherboard is MSI PRO B550M-VC WIFI amd Ryzen 5 5600g msi rtx 3060 16gb ram Realtek pcie family controller rz608 Wifi 6E and i was just wondering what version would be compatible if it was
  3. D

can my asus zenbook q408UG run macos?

i was wondering if my asus zenbook q408UG could run macos it’s a ryzen 5 5500u with 8 gigs of ram with both integrated amd radeion graphics and dedicated Nvidia geforce mx450 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

emachine el1333g mac os support?

i was wondering if my emachine el1333g computer would be able to run mac os at all i also upgraded the cpu to a Athlon 7750 duel core Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

is the hp elite desk 705 g3 mini compatible

i have a hp elite desk 705 g3 mini and i was wondering if that is compatible at all? it’s a amd pro a10 9700e with radion r7 graphics 8 gigs of ram roadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet LOM BCM5762 - DASH compliant NIC and if it isn’t compatible what mac os is it compatible with?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.