Recent content by divarak

1. D

Please Help, Chinese Mobo with Xeon, cannot solve Power Management, Instant wake on sleep.

Hello and Happy New Year to everybody. I manage to install, boot and update to Sonoma my new rig. I followed Dortania Guide as closely as I could, but cannot fix Power Management, every time I send to sleep the machine instantly resumes. I still can't get what I am doing wrong. Machine...
  2. D

Installer not booting, Haswell E on chinese Mobo

Could Manage to make it run!!!! Power Management isn't working and about Apple Servicies, well I don't use them. But I think could be a good start point for anyone having this Mobo. I want to thank everybody who helped me with this "batlle" hehe. Regards. Divarak
  3. D

Hello, Me again, stuck on another place now. Is there some workaround for Nvme? I also have another disk, SPCC M.2 SSD (silicon Power)
  4. D

Started from scratch, I think I got dome advance, now stuck on this:
  5. D

Taking some suggestions, I started from scratch.. Stuck now on picker that only show tools. Here is my config and my last log.
  6. D

Me again, after took the efi folder provided (Thanks to) by Shanee, switched back to opencore release. I also made the mistake to overwrite files, but not clean all files before unzip. Now, I am getting OCB: LoadImage failed - Unsupported This is my actual EFI: After checking, I made a BIG...
  7. D

It is returning a similar error than before at the end. Here's the log. 26:665 00:222 ASSERT [HiiDatabase] HiiDatabaseEntry.c(179): &gEfiHiiDatabaseProtocolGuid already installed in database
  8. D

Hello Shanee, it was enabled. But after I disabled and tríed again, this was the messages (using OC debug)
  9. D

Hello everybody, I am struggling with my new computer. Build everything using dortania guide, and make all pass through OCAT to assure results.. No luck. Always stuck and can't get to installer. Please help. Mobo: MAchinist X99-MR9a PRO MAX v1.2 CPU Xeon E5 2696 v3 Bios AMI 5.11 GPU: Radeon...
  10. D

Opencore Boot Installer stuck on underscore, no blinking cursor, black screen.

Hello Edhawk Bios is v3802 If I put the boot priority to uefi, I get blank screen and refuses to boot. Must use clear rtc jumper to Go back. I tried to run the legacy tool on the flash drive, booting in legacy the flash drive gives a black with red text error screen. Thank you. I will wait...
  11. D

MiddleMan, first of all, thank you for your time. I cleaned my EFI folder on Installer stick, paste your file. I tried to run it, but the behavior was the same. Black screen, underscore cursor. Just stuck. There just something else messing up, and I can't realize what could be. Anyway... The...
  12. D

Hello, I am struggling with Opencore on High Sierra Installer. Can't make it run, Always stuck, and sanitycheckers are telling me that the config.plist is ok. Opencore 0.9.4 Intel i7-2600k P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 GTX 980 I have also a RocketRAID 2720 SAS Please Help.
  13. D

Hello everybody! This is my first post.

Hello everybody. I am a hackintosh enthusiast from Uruguay, learning from mistakes, and all contributions that community make every day. Have a nice, and productive day. May all hackintoshes will boot, work well and not crashing! haha. Regards.
  14. D

AMD Adobe Fixes

Hello, beside the warp stabilizer on your ryzentosh, did you experience another issue? Do you use plugins? Regards. divarak
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.