Recent content by Der_Slime

1. D

Need a lot of help

Allright, Here we are, with the Screenshots ;D
  2. D

Need a lot of help

Well the Bug with the UI is only a mouse bug, I tried another mouse and now it work perfect. But I still have the problem with the Sound :(
  3. D

Need a lot of help

Well I tried in the last days some other Voodoohda versions and nothing will work :/ is it possible to get a better result when I change my SMbios? Currently I have the iMacpro 1.1
  4. D

Need a lot of help

I tried serveral times to change the format but northing improves the quality of the sound. and with the ui bug, is it necessary to have Nvidia cuda (I don’t know exactly how it called) installed?
  5. D

Need a lot of help

Yes of curse, I mean if they didn’t work, the whole UI will have bugged Symbols 😅
  6. D

Need a lot of help

Yes the newest version
  7. D

Need a lot of help

Well I tried now some older versions, but it wont work, I cant even play something, System sound wont work, even if I spamming the frog sound in the Settings, Apple Music wont let me play something and my Browser (Opera GX and Safari) only loads the Video. Is it possible that something else is...
  8. D

Need a lot of help

No improvement :/
  9. D

Need a lot of help

I added the kext and its loaded but the sound is still craking and lagging (I use the newest version of Voodoohda)
  10. D

Need a lot of help

Yes but the Sound is lagging and cracking, and when I´m using a little USB Soundcard but the sound is lagging there too :/
  11. D

Need a lot of help

Well now windows is in GPT, OC can boot in Windows (my normal Mainboard not anymore, cause Legacy), the Webdriver works perfectly cause I had to make emulated NVRAM but I have still one Problem, I havent any sound :/
  12. D

Need a lot of help

Well then I have to convert it to GPT, the next problem is, that my Webdriver won’t work, the WebDriver toolkit says at Status something with AptiomemoryFix, and my Sound won’t work too
  13. D

Need a lot of help

Well the lan is now working well ;D But theproblem at windows is, that I havent Efi Windows :/ I installed it as Legacy (i think) and in the sample.plist it the entrie for boot.efi :/
  14. D

Need a lot of help

Scanpolicy is at 0 but I cant see Windows, is that maybe because I have Legacy at windows (´cause my Mainboard dont support UEFI)? And I think I have the right Kexts for my Hardware, cause I have a RealtekRTL8111 ethernet Chip but the Kext (version 2.2.2) wont work
  15. D

Need a lot of help

Opencore wont find my WIndows Harddrive and my Kexts are loaded but wont work and I don´t know why :/
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.