Recent content by Deltwin

1. Deltwin

Ryzentosh with Nvidia GPU performance!

what tutorial you used? using clover you need to go to settings > configs > nvweb config
  2. Deltwin

Ryzentosh for iOS Development

use usbfixer..
  3. Deltwin

LOGIC PRO X INSTALLATION

I wanna install it. Thanks
  4. Deltwin

LOGIC PRO X INSTALLATION

Hi, who knows a site for download logic pro x?
  5. Deltwin

USB Audio Interface Issues

If you have problems with USBs I will send you a file needed...
  6. Deltwin

USB Audio Interface Issues

Go to > audio settings > and put headphones.
  7. Deltwin

Audio Interface not working

Install catalina is more easier
  8. Deltwin

Install High Sierra Update 10.13.6

Doesn't Worked... It restart and it show me a bar with time after it reboot and it show me the boot loader (Clover) obviously. But when I click on install it freeze... I tried with only click on Boot from my SSD but It doesn't update... HELP @everyone
  9. Deltwin

I don't know.. because in the guide there is written: You need another USBInjector.. for works properly USB ports.. But it start the update but after it freeze... .-. I will try...
  10. Deltwin

Use USBInjector.kext
  11. Deltwin

Hi, I'm Deltwin and I'm not very expert in Hackintosh but I managed to install High Sierra 10.13.3. (I put 3 days for install it.. I have many problems for Graphic Card) My Configuration: Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (2.0) CPU: AMD FX 8350 GRAPHIC CARD: MSI RX 570 (8GB) I would install...
  12. Deltwin

What version you have of High Sierra? 10.13.6? If you have the latest (10.13.6) You need another USBInjector... I will send you the link of the post later...
  13. Deltwin

You need to go to settings > Sound / Audio > Sound Effects and put headphones (Green Front) After close settings and try it... A Rep is appreciated. Enjoy the audio ;)