Recent content by dedwards77

1. D

stop sign on Monterey installer from big sur

Perhaps the MSI motherboard you are using isn't compatible with monterey. I had to downgrade my bios for it to install. I have an msi x570 gaming edge wifi.
  2. D

12.3.1 solve Radeon NAVI problems

Yea after I updated to 12.3.1 I went back and made sure I didn't have this kext. To my knowledge I have never used it period with big sur or monterey.
  3. D

12.3.1 solve Radeon NAVI problems

I updated to 12.3.1 and am not using applemcereporterdisabler.kext just throwing that out there.
  4. D

Dynamic desktop

I tried to install some dynamic desktop backgrounds going step by step in the instructions on the website that I downloaded from and they wont transition as time passes, the stock ones work. I am running Monterey 12.2, anyone got some extra knowledge on this matter?
  5. D

MSI Board Cant Upgrade to Monterey

Yes its very disappointing that all of us who purchased MSI got the s@!t end of the stick. I was able to downgrade my bios but will never have the option for a newer gen cpu, buying a different mobo is not acceptable. I hope there will be a fix, I wonder if anyone knows why MSI boards are the...
  6. D

MSI Bios

In case any people with MSI Mpg x570 gaming edge wifi or close variants were wondering if the newly released bios 7C37v1G released 12/22/21 is compatible with macOS Monterey the answer is No :( The beta version didn't work so I had hopes it might change....
  7. D

Need help for updating from Big Sur to Monterey : forbidden sign

Thanks that let me finally install Monterey 12.1 after many failed attempts now hopefully there will be a fix instead of using an outdated bios.
  8. D

thanks for the info I will flash this bios and give it another go!
  9. D

Downgraded bios to the lowest the site had and did not work for me, got stuck at apple logo. Did you install it to an NVME drive?
  10. D

I have this same MB, is there any way you could let me know what version you chose? was it the initial release bios?
  11. D

Cancel update

So I noticed there was an update to Monterey today and hoped that I would get to install it on my nvme drive after updating OpenCore to .76. Well it didn't work so my question.. is there anyway to cancel this thing trying to install Monterey after I reboot?? I backed up earlier today but updated...
  12. D

NVME Drive Monterey

Hi, thanks for the suggestion but I was hoping to install the non beta release of Monterey on my nvme drive. I was thinking of trying to install it to my storage ssd first then use my cloning software to clone it to my nvme and see if that works. It is time consuming to try it this way in case...
  13. D

NVME Drive Monterey

Yes I have an MSI MB. After digging through searches I have found a few people having the same complaint. Do you happen to know if there is anyone looking into this? I dont think I want to replace my motherboard over this, I will just stick with big sur. I got a dell g7 laptop and another pc...
  14. D

Bluetooth No Longer Working

Its actually an asus bluetooth usb dongle based on the bt-400 chipset (i think) but it had native support until this last release of monterey. I only added the bluetoolfixup kext not the other ones that came with it and fixed it right up. Im still noobish so thats all I can suggest, hope you get...
  15. D

Bluetooth No Longer Working

Hi, I had to use bluetoolfixup kext to get my bluetooth adapter working on my monterey hack. It comes with brcmrampatch.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.