Recent content by dawidxt

1. D

B450 Aorus Elite with Ryzen 5 3600

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 MB: B450 Aorus Elite GPU: GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) that's why I am trying to install this on latest High Sierra, but the newer ones. Proper kexts for my components are already in kext folder. I am sure there is something I'm not checking for this motherboard, maybe some boot flag...
  2. D

I tried this solution, and now it seems Mac goes pass through this, but after a lot of console things it just restarts. On usb I don't see any log is created, so it's hard to tell whats wrong now... I will still try to figure this out on my own, but in the mean time I wanted to write here for...
  3. D

Yeah, I started all over using latest 2.16.1.0 configurator with OpenCore 0.6.3. And I stuck at simular issue I had previously:
  4. D

Hi, I tried to install 10.13.6 on PC from the title using OpenCore 0.6.2 / but also was mixing it with 0.6.3, and some old one. Anyway I got it working but any changes made by the OpenCore Configurator seemed to break something. I am assuming I just was using latest Configurator, and not so new...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.