Recent content by DarkSilentSC

1. D

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Big Sur 11.4 - OC 0.6.9 EFI

The files are only so slightly modified from AudioGod’s X570 build so you can start from there. And then modify the boot arg as per my post.
  2. D

Memory Installation Fix for MacPro7,1 SMBIOS

That's good to know! However RestrictEvents alone still has "1 Alert" on the About Mac Menu, so I decided to map it anyways. All is good now, even tho I like the Mac Pro layout better haha.
  3. D

Memory Installation Fix for MacPro7,1 SMBIOS

Thank you for this fix-- However, this configuration and removal of RestrictEvents.kext shows proper memory mapping, but resets CPU name to Intel Xeon Processor Name. Enabling back RestrictEvents recovers AMD CPU Name, but the memory map shows iMac Pro configuration view.
  4. D

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

I did both of the methods and yet the green screen in appletv+... I found this in hackintool but upon checking it the method 1 part was already done thanks to AudioGod... Not quite sure where to check... UPDATE-- I didn't realize that unfairgva=1 was part of WhateverGreen.kext param...
  5. D

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Big Sur 11.4 - OC 0.6.9 EFI

Props to AudioGod for his immense help on config.plist as well as direction on resolving my audio issue. Build Spec CPU: Ryzen R9 5900X Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Xtreme - BIOS F33 RAM: G-Skill Trident Z Neo 4x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz C16 (XMP) Graphics: AsRock RX 6900 XT (Reference Board) Case...
  6. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.3 EFI

Okay! I got the ALC1220VB audio devices listing in Sound menu with volume control. AudioGod - YOU ARE A GOD - THANK YOU SIR. I'm posting up at success stories now.
  7. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.3 EFI

Cleaned up the drivers, but that didn't make any difference... ooof Thanks so so much for your help thus far! Update - Hackintool list literally shows no Realtek devices at all... Shouldn't that appear regardless of alcid number placed in boot args?
  8. D

Could be that I messed up driver list as well. XD Please have this a look
  9. D

I think all 3 modules are working as per above. Not sure what's going on owo Oh yes, in windows no problem at all!
  10. D

None of the alcid is working... I'm afraid something else is up. Putting more screenshots as below. About that Creative Labs stuff.. That's my Sound Blaster AE-5 that I was using for Windows. You can ignore that if that's impossible to be used in hackintosh. Am I supposed to use...
  11. D

I've cleaned up my kext list per your response and bluetooth is now back. Thanks! Now it's just ALC1220-VB
  12. D

I currently have AMD R9 5900X with Aorus X570 Xtreme almost all working except the following: -Bluetooth (my previous build based on dorthania had bluetooth working. Tried merging kexts without too much garbage didn't work) -Onboard Audio (I'm guessing ALC1220-VB just doesn't work at all?)...
Top Bottom