Recent content by DarkSilentSC

1. D

macOS Sonoma on AMD

I ran into that installer behavior when I booted to Ventura while Sonoma MacOS Installer boot option was available (had to make quick changes to OC config). The problem went away by having Ventura download the update all over again and try installing again from start. I see limit cpu cores...
  2. D

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Updated to OC 0.9.5 with Sonoma 14.0 Note that in order for Wifi to work, find the latest OCLP 0.6.9 (Preview available, Official version to be released Oct 2) and run root patcher.
  3. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

CaseySJ - What filesystem are you using for your TrueNAS? If ZFS, you think ECC Memory is not critical?
  4. D

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Can confirm working for both attachments. Feel free to open up the plist, look at the last 2 kernel patch entries, as well as quirk settings. I’ll soon post the working pkg for 13.3
  5. D

Ventura 13.3 Install Problem

For the patch.plist that is posted in the current github for AMD kernel— Is it just me or the only the first one has B0 while other 3 has BA. And when you adjust the kernel to BA— for 13.3, I also have to make sure the character length between replace and mask the same? I did manage to get my...
  6. D

Show us your Desk

7. D

BCM94352Z is so confusing...

Just got the BCM94360NG today and I can confirm the fenvi drivers work perfectly in Win11
  8. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Same for ResSwitchX to get 4K 120Hz working between RX6900XT and Gigabyte M32U
  9. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

To those who rely upon ProperTree and are trying to come from OC 0.8.6-- Just add Boolean value of "HibernateSkipsPicker" in Boot section is all you need for config.plist change.
  10. D

0.8.7 updated, but alas my USB problem still lingers. Back to the drawing board...

0.8.7 updated, but alas my USB problem still lingers. Back to the drawing board...
  11. D

Waiting for BCM94360NG M.2 Card. OC 0.8.6 to 0.8.7 update up on my task soon. Will it fix my USB...

Waiting for BCM94360NG M.2 Card. OC 0.8.6 to 0.8.7 update up on my task soon. Will it fix my USB wake problem?
  12. D

BCM94352Z is so confusing...

Also, Using BCM94360NG on Windows 11 should work okay nowadays, since the problem posts are quite some time ago, as long as I use either bootcamp drivers or fenvi drivers?
  13. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Oooooh can’t wait then—- hopefully this could fix my weird USB wakeup issue
  14. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Do you know if TSC/FSB fix is specifically for AM5 platform, or it can also affect AM4 as well?
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.