Recent content by Darkpulse

1. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Continuity Camera is still not working here with X570 and 13.3. it's a shame, that's function could be very useful for me
  2. D

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Everything is now back to normal. I successfully updated to 13.3. I redo the kernel patch, I maybe had make a mistake the first time. I had to delete the "APPLE" folder in the EFI and re-download the update package because I kept got a kernel panic.
  3. D

Indeed I have not noticed that kernel patches has changed for 13.3, thanks. I made the update in my config.plist but without success. Same thing, boot freeze at the same step.
  4. D

Anyone experiencing difficulties like me with the new 13.3 update ? I got stuck on boot, no bios or Opencore changes meanwhile.
  5. D

Hi, Just have made a fresh installation to 13.2 with OC 0.8.8. Everything is working well except : - BT & Wifi ( I use an USB Dongle for Bluetooth > iogear GBU521 ) - Camera continuity with iPhone ( black screen output ) I still noted a performance decrease based on my previous Monterey...
  6. D

Kernel Patch | Algrey X Shaneee

Not a big deal, I would say around 5% when I've done some benchs. It's less noticable than the Big Sur to Monterey upgrade. Since Monterey my cpu benchmarks results dropped of 10 to 15%.. :oops:
  7. D

Kernel Patch | Algrey X Shaneee

Hello ! I've a question for @Shaneee about his kernel Patch. I've noticed, as expected, a gpu performance increase when I choose his patch, but however I can also see a cpu performance decrease. I'm curious to understand why. To resume, for my build : if I select the Algrey's patch : CPU = (...
  8. D

Help finalising installation

Yes I've already tried. These kexts doesn't change anything, I can't enable bluetooth. But the side effect, when I use these kexts, system is not stable, mouse cursor is laggy etc... I will investigate
  9. D

Strange fact, since I've updated to Monterey a Bluetooth device appears in macOS ( but I can't enable it ). Is it a good sign ? At this point do you have any advise to make it work ?
  10. D

Hi Shanee, thanks for your reply. I finally finished my USB Mapping, and still no wifi and BT. But I noticed this is a new wireless chip on my board, WiFi and BT are in the AMD Wi-Fi 6E RZ608 (MT7921K). I'm affraid there is for now, no solution for me, this motherboard is pretty new. About the...
  11. D

Hi hackintosh lords ! I'm here to looking for help to finish my first Ryzentosh. Until now I based myself from the AudioGod's guide, but I think now I need a little bit help. This is not exactly the same board, I got a Gigabyte X570S PRO AX who has small differences. The main issue I had was to...
  12. D

RadeonSensor - Monitor GPU Temperature with VirtualSMC

Sorry for the misunderstanding ! My bad, so it's working well :geek: Thanks again for your work ( and your fast reply )
  13. D

RadeonSensor - Monitor GPU Temperature with VirtualSMC

Hi Aluveitie, First thanks for your nice tool. I'm currently building my first Ryzentosh based on the great AudioGod's guide and I've some difficulties with your RadeonTool. I've alreadyinstalled the latest kext ( 0.3.1 ) on my EFI ( and check the order of load in OpenCoreConfigurator ), the...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.