Recent content by cremes

1. C

Can I get a cheap graphics card recommendation?

I'm bidding on some AMD RX 460 4gb cards for about $90 on ebay.
  2. C

Yes, the RX 560 seems about right. It's either that or a GeForce GT 710 for $90. I'm a bit cautious about ebay. It's been around forever but I've never purchased anything there. Maybe this will be my inaugural buy. Thanks for the help.
  3. C

I started going down the list of GPUs listed here. https://dortania.github.io/GPU-Buyers-Guide/modern-gpus/amd-gpu.html#navi-10-series Looks like I can get a 4gb 560X for about $250. Everything else is way more $$. And Nvidia is apparently not well supported going forward so steer clear.
  4. C

That's a bummer. I looked at the WX4100 and Amazon has it for $500. The WX5100 is $650. How about NVIDIA cards. I hear the 1050 is a no go but maybe the older GeForce 970/980 cards would be workable? Just answered my own question. Those things are still going for $600+ at Newegg and Amazon...
  5. C

I just replaced my X99 intel motherboard with an Asus ROG Strix x570-E gaming board and a Ryzen 5600G. It has built-in graphics which I have learned on this site do not and will never work. That's fine by me... So I'd like to drop in a relatively cheap graphics card. I searched the success...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.