Recent content by Cosmin

1. C

MacOS Big Sur - mouse small interrupts

And why the time is delayed by two hours after restart or shutdown? This happened in all hackintosh installations I already tested.
  2. C

Hmm. Why should I put m.2 to sata? I'll lose all speed of NVME, no chance. The main ideea is everything worked fine until the last BigSur update - RC2...
  3. C

I tried and it's not working...
  4. C

Hello, I have this problem ONLY on Big Sur, starting with RC2 and now with final version. While moving mouse, it periodically freeze for about a half of second, and this is very annoying. Another problem is: after restart or shuitdown, the time is decreased by two hours in BIOS. Anybody knows...
  5. C

Big Sur / Gigabyte TrX40 Designare / AMD Threadripper 3960x / Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT OC / 64 GB 3600 MHz

Hello, This is my final hardware and software configuration. I was having a lot of trouble when I migrate from RX 580 to RX 5700 - OS X doesn't work and re-installation of OS doesn't work anymore. So I try different settings, until I found a good and stable one - thanks God - because I was...