Recent content by clover84

1. C

Dual GPU setup, AMD for BigSur and NVIDIA for Windows.

It's always best to have two dedicated drives for multi-booting. You will save a ton of time.
  2. C

Dual GPU setup, AMD for BigSur and NVIDIA for Windows.

Hi! Just be aware that you can't completely disable the RTX (or any other) card in macOS. It will still be physically on, it will drain power and produce heat. My RTX 2070S reaches like 50-60C doing absolutely nothing. You really feel it if you live in a country with hot climate :) And in the...
  3. C

Can I install Big sur with this config?

Heya! Try to get a cheapo AMD Pro card like Radeon Pro W5500 or W5700, these seem to be the only cards you can get new for a somewhat reasonable price because nobody wants them :)
  4. C

[ Success ] Ryzen 3700X • MSI MEG Unify x570 • Radeon Pro W5500

Didn't get it. Where do you see russian? I never used russian lol :)
  5. C

Yup, it's a Zen3 processor, thus the OC patches from AMD OSX will fit.
  6. C

New Nvme drive shown as external

Hi! 1. Look for you Device Path using Hackingtool (in PCIe section, Class should be Mass storage controller → Non-Volatile memory controller) 2. Copy Device Path 3. Add a new dictionary to your config.plist in Device Properties → Add as shown on the screenshot 4. Create a record: name: built-in...
  7. C

MSI mag x570 tomahawk wifi - Can't disable RTX3080 fe

Hi! Any progress here? :) I've got the exact same issue. Can't disable the RTX 2070S neither with DeviceProperties nor with SSDT. And the VGA compatible controller increased my boot time as well.
  8. C

Hey all! First post here in this community. I'm happy to report my successful Ryzentosh build following the Dortania guides & some proper googling and tinkering. OC version: 0.6.9 Config: SMBIOS → MacPro7,1 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X → working flawlessly with AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext +...
Top Bottom