Recent content by charliebounce

1. C

Intel I211 on Monterey

Hi @Edhawk, I bought the same HP card and it doesn't work quite as well for me. It drops out immediately as soon as it is put under heavy usage. Sometimes it just drops out randomly. I also purchased the TP-Link TG-3468 (RTL8168) and this card has had impeccable performance since I got it...
  2. C

Greetings from Hampshire UK

Hi @Nickos, I'm in England also.
  3. C

AMD Ryzentosh Success!

Hi Norman, I don't use wifi as my Ryzentosh is connected directly to my router via ethernet. Good spot on the resolution, I use HiDPI resolutions. Basically, enable Retina display on my monitors. My monitors are 2560x1440. I then scale down to 1536x864, see below!
  4. C

AMD Ryzentosh Success!

Yes, I overclocked to 4.45GHz.
  5. C

AMD Ryzentosh Success!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Board: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro GFX: Radeon RX 570 Radeon 4 GB RAM: Patriot Viper 4 Series 3200Mhz 32GB macOS SSD: Integral M Series 256GB NVMe M.2 Windows SSD: Kingston SSDNow A400 240GB Shared Storage: Seagate Desktop 3.5 inch 2TB Bootloader: OpenCore 0.5.8 What works...
  6. C

State of ryzentosh?

At the moment, the X570 chipset motherboards are all having problems with sleep. They work perfectly and most things like Thunderbolt can work but they are difficult to put to sleep because of the well known USB issue. If I were you, I would wait a bit, maybe for the B550 chipset or until a...
  7. C

R7 3700X | Aorus X570 Elite | Gigabyte RX Vega 64 | 10.15.5 | Clover 5118

You're right, it does sleep for me when I have only my bluetooth dongle plugged in and no usb keyboard/mouse.
  8. C

Help! about MSI GODLIKE's sleep completion strategy

Does sleep work perfectly for you on your X570 motherboard? Mine works only when I unplug USB keyboard and mouse.
  9. C

I believe the main reason X570 motherboards are not sleeping is because they are based on ACPI 6.2 whilst B450 and earlier are based on ACPI 5.1!
  10. C

I get exactly the same kernel panic when I try your EFI. I also have everything working with OpenCore including sleep (with USB keyboard unplugged).
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.