Recent content by charlesbizi

1. C

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Just took the time run through all the bench mark as your original post. Here is all my results:
  2. C

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

WTH is going on here ! I seems all my hardwares are on steroids after I switched back to my own EFI! Not just CPU but also my hard drives! This is wicked! My SN850 2TB was getting 5XXX read and write before now scoring at this! OC 0.7.0: OC 0.6.3
  3. C

Here is my EFI take a look if you have time. It's still buggy that's why I'm searching for better solution franticly here LOL The sound still doesn't work not sure what went wrong though. ;-)
  4. C

Hey check out this top score list! I saw many cases are just like mine from a hackintosh but under iMac Pro 1,1 though. https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/singlecore LMAO
  5. C

How to publish such score or authenticate it though? Anyway I've just uploaded the score to GeekBench site. Not sure what else I could do with it? I'm really new to this. Pls don't laugh! LOL
  6. C

My GeekBench Version 5.4.1 (503823) I'm totally baffled. I'm really new to this so I just downloaded this and run the test and never done anything weird to my hardwares nor over clocking. My CPU was cooled normally with AIO and graphic is official AMD air-cooled. So really unsure what happened...
  7. C

@AudioGod I think your GeekBench is way too low for your hardware. Here is mine based on OC063 EFI
  8. C

@Audio God Thanks for sharing this. However after a week of trial with your EFI I've found major performance deficiencies with your version of EFI (OC070). My GeekBench score suffered more than 20% of losses single core score dropped from 2067 down to 1595 and multi-core score from 16997 down to...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.