Recent content by carrilhos

1. C

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Solved the sound and bt problems, I will buy the external cards, but unfortunately before thinking about making a hackintosh I had already bought a nvm-e gen 4 that arrived today. And the XPG Gamming S70 brand. It happens that when trying to format a drive, in the disk utility it restarts...
  2. C

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Incredible tip to turn off the computer, I usually do not have the habit of turning off at the source, so I might never find out without your tip. Bluetooth and wifi worked. I have problems with the bluetooth microphone, this problem occurs for those who use native card? I will buy this card...
  3. C

About the heliport, I already got to test it, and for that reason, I had tried to use the itlwm kext. I installed it again, with the settings of the new config.plist, and I have the following message. Regarding Bluetooth, I'm going to turn everything off and wait, to see if it returns to life...
  4. C

I took your Config.plist, added my member configurations, and added the kexts. Wi-fi turns on, and does not find any network, I already checked the antenna, and even the internal settings on the motherboard. Bluetooh does not detect hardware. Can I have a driver conflict? I will share my kext...
  5. C

Hi people. I am using this EFI and it is sensational, I even managed to migrate to the bigsur 11.5 version. I temporarily solved the problem of the internal microphone with an external sound card, simple. But, I still couldn't get the Asus Strix E-Gamming's native Bluetooth and Wifi to work...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.