Recent content by buzuddha

1. buzuddha

[SOLVED]Monterey crashes within 60s of boot

wow! First try! I think that worked! It crashed once, but I hadn't reset the NVRAM. Then I booted back in and it's been up and running for 30' now! Thanks so much!!!
  2. buzuddha

[SOLVED]Monterey crashes within 60s of boot

I have a new build that crashes (reboots) very soon after boot up (crashes once in Mac os) at different times. I've never seen anything like this before in all my builds. The installer media is is very stable. CPU: 5950X GPU: RX 6600 XT (ASUS ROG) MoBo: Gigabyte Aero-G X570S NVMe: Kingston...
  3. buzuddha

Bluetooth reconnection after awakening from sleep

Thanks! I'll give the sleepwatecher a shot and look into these kexts a bit more.
  4. buzuddha

Bluetooth reconnection after awakening from sleep

I've gotten bluetooth working fine on the hack #2 in my signature. I can wake the machine with the case power button or RF keyboard/mouse, but not with an apple bluetooth magic keyboard/mouse. If I log back in with the RF keyboard after a while (few minutes) the bluetooth devices reconnect. Is...
  5. buzuddha

X570 Integrated LAN and Bluetooth Issues

aight imma do dat EDIT: Got this for $15 works fine with RealTekRTL8111.kext
  6. buzuddha

Despite being in the wrong spot. I did find the fix for issue #2. It was in the guide all along (D'Oh!). Monterey Bluetooth kext situation Hopefully my error helps someone!
  7. buzuddha

11.6.1 Boots fine - 12.x boot stuck at #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START]

Thanks! Weird, I thought I was working with OC 0.7.6, but I guess the OCC EFI generator uses old versions of OC. Anyhow, got Monterey installed. Bluetooth working with the Bluetoothfirmwareinjector.kext drop and the BlueToolFixUp.kext add. EFI's for Hack#2 in my signature New EFIs for Big Sur...
  8. buzuddha

11.6.1 Boots fine - 12.x boot stuck at #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START]

Hi all, Thanks again for all your help in advance. This post refers to Hack#2 in my signature. I would prefer to update to Monterey, but am stuck at "#[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START]". I've read a lot about this and tried quite a lot of the purported fixes on dortania's guide HERE and read through...
  9. buzuddha

Hi All, I'm new here so first let me start by sayin thanks to everyone who has put in a ton of work to contribute to these forums and the guides. I've got two lingering issues with monterey 12.1 on a ryzentosh (Hack#1 in my signature) Problem #1: I can manually set an IP and can (usually) get...
  10. buzuddha

Hello!

Hi All, I'm new and happy to be here. I hope to learn and hope to help others out with their builds! Currently have 2 AMD hacks up and running with most of the functionality in place. Cheers!
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.