Recent content by bullerwins

1. B

Da Vinci Resolve 16.2.7 Patch/Fix

do you have a paid version?
  2. B

How to get HDR working?

Tried but it doens't toggle HDR mode on the TV. I tried the same process for every color profile that is available and its just washed out color in different ways.
  3. B

How to get HDR working?

No, it looks like its not sending the HDR metadata and switching to HDR mode on the TV. Works well on windows if I turn HDR on the windows settings or play a HDR movie with Media Player classic+madvr
  4. B

Da Vinci Resolve 16.2.7 Patch/Fix

Onyone got a way to get resolve studio 17 for free?
  5. B

How to get HDR working?

I have a LG Oled display and it has HDR. But when I toggle "High Dynamic Range" in display settings it doens't seem to send the HDR metadata as the display doens't switch to HDR mode and the colors are washed out. Anyone got HDR working?
  6. B

Big Sur 11.0.1 Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite X570, RX5700

Watch out, I think you left your platform info
  7. B

Yes I’m using hdmi but I tried with DP with the same result. A have a gtx 1070 also installed and I might need to disable it. But I don’t manage to do it with the acpi method
  8. B

Also, how did you make sleep work? It takes like a minuto to get to sleep. It wakes up but it doesn’t show anything on screen. No input. Maybe change something of energy settings?
  9. B

I have found a problem. Audio over hdmi makes a cracking sound. Over the normal mini jack output works fine. Maybe change de audio layout id?
  10. B

Great then! One more thing. How did you map the USB ports? And why didn’t you include the amd power management kext? You don’t use it ?
  11. B

How did you fix sleep? I didn't manage to get sleep before on Catalina on a Elite x570 and a 3900x
  12. B

Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

Hi! I have your same system except I have a rx580. I'm checking the guide to see if there is any difference but don't see anything in particular as both cards are supported in mac os. At the moment I'm using Mojave an old version of OC, so I'm planning on upgrading using yours as a base. Edit...