Recent content by Buki

1. B

Catalina (10.5.6), Ryzen 9 3950x/ROG Strix X570F/ROG Strix RX5700xt

@scottkellyfa711 Ok, thank you
  2. B

[solved] Boot error after upgrade to newest BIOS with AGESA v2

You have to change the configuration in the Booter. In my case, I have to disable the SetupVirtualMap!
  3. B

Catalina (10.5.6), Ryzen 9 3950x/ROG Strix X570F/ROG Strix RX5700xt

@ scottkellyfa711 Can you please share the EFI, since we have almost the same rig.
  4. B

Ryzen 9 3900x x570 - [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] - Please help

@joshyboy Did you flash the Bios recently.
  5. B

Hi, @joshyboy362 Don't add anything, just copy to the efi of the USB, and let's see if the drive OSX appears in to the picker, to boot. Afterwards you can add the needed files, carefully step by step.
  6. B

Hi, @joshyboy362 Try this!
  7. B

Asus BIOS Upgrade - Stuck [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Thanks for sharing. Thought I lost ryzentosh!
  8. B

State of ryzentosh?

OK, finally managed to boot.
  9. B

State of ryzentosh?

Hi, Shaneee. About Asus X570 e-gaming and the bios v2203. I triple checked the parameters in bios, but cant booting, something has changed with new microcode. I believe its has to do with kernel patch, maybe we need a new set! What do you think.
  10. B

Dual Boot OSX / Windows 10 Broken Activation

Hello Shaneee, Today I upgraded the bios of my rig X 570 E-gaming, to the latest v2203 with Agesa V2 1.0.0.1 Ooopss cant boot to the Catalina anymore, in fact in 2 ssd with 10.15.5 ! Any Idea or comment?
  11. B

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Right, been found a Big Sur dd file, expanded to 120 GB. But, somehow found not worthy!
  12. B

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Hello, so we cannot restore the image of Big Sur! Is there an easy alternative?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.