Recent content by BomBayGini

1. BomBayGini

Aux not working (X570 Aorus Master)

I installed the macOS successfully and it’s working, I disabled the gpu via DeviceProperties method. For now it’s working good just the aux output not working
  2. BomBayGini

you have dual GPU too, you dont have the same problem like me ?
  3. BomBayGini

bro if you can help me to make this SSDT i will pay you 25$, i tried to make this and i have no luck with that. PM me your discord i will provide you access to my computer
  4. BomBayGini

i make the ssdt just like in the topic and its not working
  5. BomBayGini

Thank man, this is what you have asked for.
  6. BomBayGini

but i cant leave it like that i need your help bro
  7. BomBayGini

i think its because the nvidia rtx 3080, when i disconnect it from the pc all the outputs working good.
  8. BomBayGini

this is what i have in the IORegexplorer
  9. BomBayGini

yes i saw it but didnt figure out where im wrong, please if you can help me i will tip you
  10. BomBayGini

my headphones that are USB connected is working but my speakers that connected via aux is not working, i tried to change the alcid in the config.plist. this is from the forum: HD Audio Codec ALC1220 i tried all the codes that are belong to ALC1220. what can i do please ?
  11. BomBayGini

Help me with the EFI please

ok thanks i will try it tomorrow ❤️
  12. BomBayGini

im currently not at home thanks for your help i will try it tomorrow can you tell me what you have changed ?
  13. BomBayGini

im trying to install Monterey on new ssd, i formatted him and make new EFI with all the settings that i need by the Dorotina Guide. this is what im getting when im trying to post from the USB stick. and im attaching the EFI folder that i make. i have CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: RTX 3080 GPU2...
  14. BomBayGini

i need help rebuilding my EFI

after bios update my opencore is started to make troubles, so i decide to reinstall the whole opencore with new system. and now i cant make new one thats working, i formatted the macOS hard drive. my specs are: CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: RX570 MOBO: X570 Aorus master SSD: ADATA Swordfish 250GB i...
  15. BomBayGini

Monterey 12.0.1 X570 Aorus Master rev 1.2 OC 075 6900XT

i have the same MOBO you have and i took your EFI its working well, but i cant update to Monterey. im on the latest patches and i did reset NVRAM and im still getting this error.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.