Recent content by blakaze

1. B

Monterey black screen

I came back to Monterey installation but with files you have sent and that's the error that shows up while trying to boot installation
  2. B

Monterey black screen

Big thanks for help. i finally gave upon Monterey and now i'm gonna try to install BigSur tho.
  3. B

Monterey black screen

here's log btw
  4. B

Monterey black screen

im using OpenCore 0.7.6-DEBUG my pc specs: fx-6300 gigabyte 970 rx 560 4gb 8gb of ram here's my UFI folder:
  5. B

Monterey black screen

I installed Monterey, OS worked until I restarted system now display goes blank mid loading into OS( it occasionally shows cursor for
  6. B

FX-6300 OCB: LoadImage failed - Unsupported

I flashed bios and successfully deleted opencore
  7. B

So with windows 10 usb I deleted all partitions and unplugged ssd, but opencore still shows up at boot menu and blocks uefi windows installation, how can I delete opencore from bios?
  8. B

So I installed Monterey, I even managed to use it for like 30 minutes but when I rebooted system Windows boots up with bsod, and Monterey boots up with black screen that occasionally shows up cursor and yellow bar(?) for less than a second, and it is stucked like this and nothing happens.
  9. B

So i changed HideAuxilary (something like that) to false and it actually showed me Mac OS after choosing Mac, I can install Monterey. I’ll later upload working UFI zip that works on fx6300
  10. B

btw i made another version from scratch and now it boots to opencore selection menu though it shows only Windows option
  11. B

It's stuck before selection menu and it says "CS: No schema for 8 at 0 index, context <patch>!"
  12. B

This is my first hackintosh build and i do not know how to fix this cpu: fx-6300 gpu: rx 560 4gb mobo: gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (rev. 2.x) ram: 8gb after some tries i have menaged to make Opencore to launch, but when i select macos to install screen goes black and after some time "LoadImage failed...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.