Recent content by BCBoy1

1. B

Acer Swift 3. (SF314-42, AMD Ryzen 4500U) Fine tuning

Hello! I have successfully installed both the Ventura and Sonoma systems on the laptop. Laptop details in the description! One thing I can't figure out is why the operating system only loads after 2-3 restarts? Do you have any ideas? The USB only works normally with GenericUSBXHCI.kext...
  2. B

Acer Swift 3. (SF314-42, AMD Ryzen 4500U) Big Sur / Monterey Test

Update: The system is now working properly, there are still a few settings missing. For example, it freezes after startup, but if I turn it off and on, it works after 1-2 options. The USB problem was solved by the following link: https://github.com/RattletraPM/GUX-RyzenXHCIFix
  3. B

macOS Sonoma on AMD

Thanks! I managed to set it up.
  4. B

macOS Sonoma on AMD

this is what you have to love. The strange thing is that sometimes OSX only starts when I unplug the USB, but sometimes it is enough to press the right mouse button... :D It's a nightmare compared to the desktop! :D :D :D But it's worth a try.
  5. B

macOS Sonoma on AMD

Unfortunately, it cannot be set in the settings. Thus, only 512 MB memory is available.
  6. B

macOS Sonoma on AMD

Thanks, I updated the RestrictEvents.kext, now the processor name is fine. I also installed it on my laptop. (Acer Swift 3 AMD4500U) "Nootedred.kext"
  7. B

macOS Sonoma on AMD

To my desktop PC, Sonoma went smoothly! I haven't tested much at the moment, but it seems to work outside of Wifi. Although it does not display the processor name well.
  8. B

if I copy it, only windows starts what is the solution to this?
  9. B

Step forward and back. The OS is having fun. But there is no keyboard and trackpad either. USB still waiting for repair. Along with that, Bluetooth also needs improvement. progress bluetooth resolved Wifi works. Another problem is that if I copy OC EFI to the SDD, the windows boot option...
  10. B

SK Hynix BC511 HFM512GDJTNI-82ADA BA if I looked correctly on the net, this is not supported under MacOS. There is no AHCI setting, only UEFI at boot
  11. B

Unfortunately, the drive needs to be replaced. No SSD drive.
  12. B

There is a step forward in the installation. Although it is interesting that I have to insert the USB disk from one port to another. But I got to the installer. I just don't have a drive. The keyboard works but the toucpad doesn't. Question is the nvme driver can be activated?
  13. B

Hello, unfortunately I can't go any further at the moment. that's why I'm attaching the dsdt in case it helps Currently loading up to this point: Used EFI attached: Under Windows, Elan writes a driver. AGPM 1636
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.