Recent content by bbutlerau

1. B

Solved Cant get R9 390 to change device ID

Success!!! I found this forum: Here I added a SSDT to add the GFX0 then Shanees plist edit worked!
  2. B

Need help with spoofing my R9 390

did you get it fixed? I had the same issue and fixed it using: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/345580-spoofing-gpu-device-id-b450m-amd-firepro/
  3. B

Update though, in hackintosh the IOreg name is now PCI0@0/GPP8@3,1/display@0 rather than PCI0@0/GPP8@3,1/GFX0@0
  4. B

should i attach my config plist?
  5. B

Sadly still no luck
  6. B

Yeah still reported as that. I'll disable whatever green and try again
  7. B

Done, rebooted but still no change :( I have moved the EFI off my USB now and added to my EFI partition. Is there a way to check if my change was used? do i need to clear nvram or anything?
  8. B

Hi Shaneee here you go: PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x3,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)
  9. B

I've tried to use the Dortania guide to spoof the Device ID to an R9 390x as described but it doesnt seem to be working When I use this path the PCI GPP bridge gets changed not the r9 390 as the bridge is PCI0/GPP8 where as i read the GPU as PCI0/GPP8/GFX0 I use this GPU_SPOOF but still...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.