Recent content by barrrrt

1. B

Big Sur on X570 Creator (sleep/wake works)

Hi. Did sleep work on Catalina too? Or is Big Sur the solution for getting sleep working? Im still searching for a solution to get my x570 board to sleep... but still no success.... or is a special .aml file or something else important?
  2. B

AMD 3900x + MEG MSI X570 Unify + Sapphire 5700XT Nitro+ // BigSur

Hello. You mean the SMCAMDProcessor.kext, correct? Did you plug any device on your USB ports and sleep is working? Cool.. Ill give it a try. And no mouse issues here. Update: Sleep isn't working with my USB devices plugged. No difference if SMCAMDProcessor.kext and SMCAMDProcessor.kext are used...
  3. B

I have a big problem with my ryzentosh

I guess when you want to work with programs like Photoshop it may be problematic to use an AMD CPU. Beside that, you should tell us more about your system. Correct name of your CPU, Mainboard, .... OC Version... maybe your EFI... But again.. with an AMD CPU, you will probably not be happy with...
  4. B

Its seems it doesnt use my config.plist NVRAM after reset.

In your main bios... can you change the boot order? Maybe the EFI with the OC settings is not chosen?
  5. B

GUIDE: OpenCL & Metal performance increase on 5700xt

Worked here too... Got a Benchmarkboost from 42xxx to 74xxx. I just replaced the Powerplaytable with my own settings. See this. But.. I get from time to time Graphic glitches.. not very often... but I got them.. because of this, and I really appreciate more fps, I won't use this boost any...
  6. B

AMD 3900x + MEG MSI X570 Unify + Sapphire 5700XT Nitro+ // BigSur

Hello. I managed to get the system to work. CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Motherboard: MEG MSI X570 Unify Video Card: 8GB Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+ Software OpenCore: 0.6.3 MacOS Catalina: 11.0 Beta (20A5395g) runs flawless. What has not been tested: USB 3.2 Micro in Read here...
  7. B

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Hehe... sharing his sleep experience sounds funny :P It wasn't much, that I found out yet. I still think its possible to let a x570 board send to sleep, but I GUESS there have to be used different sleep settings... Maybe anyone will find out later... would be AWESOME.
  8. B

Clover Experimental Patches for 10.13.x, 10.14.x and 10.15.x

Thx for your work. Do you know if the 3900x processor is supported now? Last time I tried it, it told me that it did expect 48 threads, but found only 24...
  9. B

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master AMD 3950 OPencore 0.5.8 Catalina 10.15.5

When you use Miezes Kext for the 2.5 Gbit Lan Adapter, select manually 100Mbit first. Acknowledge everything, then the Ethernet Adapter turns green. When this works you can switch the Speed to 1000baseT. Acknowledge everything again.. Adapter stays green.
  10. B

Updated to 10.15.5 sleep not work

Can you post more of the error log? Did it start like I guess it is really a different problem on your side.... Can you post your hardwareconfig, too? Do you have an x570 Mainboard? If yes... I have some questions regarding how you got it to sleep :p
  11. B

Ryzen 3500x |msi b450m mortar max|oc0.57|catalina 10.15.4

Only with unplugged usb devices
  12. B

Hibernation questions

You can use the tool Hackintool. First unplug all USB devices. Then click this button to clear the view: Afterwards start plug and unplug in every usb slot an usb 2.0 stick. (it will be highlighted green) Aftewards do the same with an 3.0 stick. When done, you can click the export button and...
  13. B

R7 3700X | Aorus X570 Elite | Gigabyte RX Vega 64 | 10.15.5 | Clover 5118

Hi.. did you build that EFI from scratch? I would like to give clover a chance to boot my system too. But.. unfortunately... I run into a panic :( If you have any guide how I can create a working EFI for clover, that would be fantastic.
  14. B

Hibernation questions

No.. didn't flush nvram afterwards. Do I always have to do that, when I change my EFI? Or just when I change my boot args? And in this case (like Alu said) it doesn't make any sense to change the args... cause I don't get to sleep :P
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.