Recent content by baronerosso

1. baronerosso

OC 0.68 kernel panic

how stupid I am, I checked it 100 times without seeing it !! TKS
  2. baronerosso

OC 0.68 kernel panic

OpenCore 0.68 creates a kernel panic with immediate reboot after about 15 seconds of use. I post my config.plist and the KP report. With OC 0.67 I have no problems (only small things that have always plagued me, but from login onwards the pc is perfect). I tried to use only...
  3. baronerosso

Ryzen 7 3800x | X570 Taichi | TB3 AIC | Vega 56 | 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8

I had the same problems with fenvi. Use the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext kext. Without this kext, the Mac confuses the BTs.
  4. baronerosso

Time Off

the important thing is that you and your family are all safe
  5. baronerosso

Ciao Everybody

benvenuto
  6. baronerosso

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.8 EFI

i think this thread should be renamed to "in-depth advice and help for all", the current title doesn't give it credit :)
  7. baronerosso

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.8 EFI

ahh, ok. I thought it could be done from OpenCore config.
  8. baronerosso

/Library/Extensions content

Sorry for the bizarre request, but could someone post his kext list in /Library/Extensions? Possibly a "virgin" BigSur system. I imported my data from an HD that was mounted on a MacMini 2011 running Catalina thanks to macOS Catalina Patcher and I think I also imported extensions that I could...
  9. baronerosso

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

I have tried everything; HDMI or DP, PCIe switching in uefi, when i think I have solved ... it comes back
  10. baronerosso

[help]USB port not working... X570

i had the same problems with the fenvi and my x570 taichi. I solved it using the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext kext in EFI without the kext MacOS confuses devices by referring to the BT as an Ericsson dummy. However, once the kext was inserted my fenvi started working without giving any problems...
  11. baronerosso

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

mnmnmm, I have acpi-path in IORegistryExplorer, IOACPIPlane:/_SB/[email protected]/[email protected]
  12. baronerosso

I'll try trying to create an SSDT-BRG0, as long as I can understand something !! Honestly, more than seeing AppleTV on the ryzentosh I would like to solve the blackscreen problem that recurs from time to time. Maybe with SSDT-BRG0 I solve that as well
  13. baronerosso

Blackscreen ... handcrafted solution

Good!! For the moment 4 restarts without problems, maybe you have found the solution
Top Bottom