Recent content by AudioGod

1. AudioGod

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

If you’re not using a Navi or big Navi gpu then there’s no point what so ever using the resize bar and you just leave it disabled. You gain nothing having it enabled.
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I had no such problems with 0.7.5 bud, Windows drives never disappeared and RestrictEvents was working perfectly fine. @Shaneee Did you have any of these problems?
  3. AudioGod

Upgrade path to success

Its trades blows with a 5700 XT.
  4. AudioGod

Upgrade path to success

6700 has no support on MacOS, 6600 does though using 12.1 beta
  5. AudioGod

Upgrade path to success

You don’t need to do anything other then the core count and add agdpmod=ignore to your boot arguments or even better don’t add a boot argument and just disable WEG all together (Big Navi definitely works better without WhateverGreen then with it IMO)
  6. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

What’s your spec buddy? Fill in your signature so we can know without asking 👍
  7. AudioGod

Totally recommend it it’s a fantastic board and really well made. The Gigabyte boards are very good too but for me I just prefer working with ASUS. Best bios layout of the lot. 👍
  8. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

You just need to drop my USBMap.kext and make a new one for your Elite. Thats it really.
  9. AudioGod

The SmallTree kext is dead under Monterey I’m afraid. A alternative is being worked on but there’s nothing fully stable to replace it with as of yet. You can try AppleGB.kext or one of its alias but the connection using that kext tends to drop out. Post in thread 'Internet not working on...
  10. AudioGod

Naaaa, I didn’t announce it in the hope somebody buys me new parts or donates, I just wanted to let people know what had happened so when a new EFI is due they understood why I wasn’t updating the threads. I don’t expect any help buddy, That’s very kind of you to say it but its my problem and I...
  11. AudioGod

You don’t know the half of it bro…lol i had to replace my daughters iPhone as it was on charge and got fried too and she couldn’t be without it because of her work so I had to buy her a brand new iPhone 13. My sky Q box, My switch, wireless phone charger, iPad charger all blown too. I thought my...
  12. AudioGod

It sure is, What’s even worst is my CPU had been delidded and is up on display at work for everybody else to take the P*** out of me with…lol Bastards! The GPU has gone back to Sapphire to be replaced, The memory has been swapped for a new pair but everything else needs to be bought again. Even...
  13. AudioGod

GPU, PSU, CPU, Memory, SSD, Both NVME drives, AIO and my Motherboard is working but wonky. Its about as bad as you could get really.
  14. AudioGod

Message to everybody. The other day I had a disaster at home and had a huge power surge that took out half the electronics in my house including my Computer, So many parts got burnt out that I am now totally out of action until further notice and will be unable to update the thread EFIs for a...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.