Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and get support for running macOS on your AMD based computer..

SignUp Now!

Recent content by AudioGod

1. AudioGod

AMD Laptop HELP

No AMD Laptops are supported I’m afraid. Sorry
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.7 EFI

line input doesn’t work on a Ryzen Hack using AppleALC period, (The Acidanthera Crew don't support us AMD boys to add support to it unless somebody gives them the fix already done basically) An External DAC is always the better way togo. The only thing I use my internal audio is for sound alarts.
  3. AudioGod

amd mac os x

Yes you can install Catalina on your system if you use the 5500xt and disable or remove the 1060 or no if you want to run the 1060 with Catalina. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/
  4. AudioGod

Temperature spikes Ryzen 7

You can't go wrong with a Noctua Cooler if you want it done via Air Cooling and silence. https://noctua.at/en/nh-d15
  5. AudioGod

I build a good few systems a week and I’m afraid we will have to agree to disagree on the one there pal...lol
  6. AudioGod

If you have windows installed Bring up HWINFO and run some tests via benchmarks and watch your cpu freq, temps, power draw and keep an eye out for Hw errors and make sure all is ok on that side of life.
  7. AudioGod

I think those coolers that AMD supply are just awful and would never use one on anything over 6 cores as the temps always fly way to high for my liking. What motherboard are you using and have you flashed it up to the latest firmware revision? Problem is though a lot of your cpu readings look...
  8. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi & Ultra - Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.7 EFI

Yeah maybe but its meant to be for my EFI really...lol Its all good, I don't mind :)
  9. AudioGod

New Forum Style

I like the boxes within boxes...lol...Makes it all stand out nicely
  10. AudioGod

@RyzeCooker The idol power and fixed frequency don’t look to hot to us too.
  11. AudioGod

I see you @eSaF What you doing on here my Intel brother? LoL
  12. AudioGod

New Forum Style

Looks Awesome Bro, Well done 👍
  13. AudioGod

Nice redo you the site @Shaneee, That looks much better, not that it didn't look good before though. Classy :)