Recent content by Deleted member 12783

1. D

Black screen with refresh rates over 120hz

Oof… I have another monitor I can test to verify so I’ll see if this is the case. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

This happened on big sur too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Only barely saw a benefit. Haven't noticed anything flakey on it and it is a dual bios card so no risk here.
  4. D

Intel 10400 B460 Issues

So I'm trying to swap out my ryzen parts for some Intel parts I have laying around (I want to test Parallels and see if it is viable for me). I seem to be stuck with the following errors (attached log). I also attached my EFI folder. A day of debugging and I am at a loss. Would anyone be able to...
  5. D

To clarify, basically everything above this current refresh rate results in this issue. I was also wondering though, I did flash my 5700 with 5700XT firmware. Could this be the culprit?
  6. D

Oh forgot to reply. My monitor only does variable refresh over DP. HDMI is capped at 60.
  7. D

I’ll try another cable. Odd thing is on windows I get variable refresh up to 170Hz going just fine with my current setup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

DP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Elixir: Big Sur 11.5 RC 20G70 (Monterey B1 AMD Patch, Shaneee's Patch, 0.7.1 EFI)

Question: you have a similar setup to me. I was wondering if you ever had issues with your 144hz monitor going to a black screen when going over 120hz. My monitor is an M27Q and supports adaptive refresh but I’m not sure if that matters Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

Is this something anyone here had managed to fix? I’m using an RX 5700XT. I am on Monterey right now but had the same issue on Big Sur. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

Unable to install beta

Tried the exact thing again and this time it worked lol. Who knows why. Thanks so much! I’m of course how having the small tree issue where I’m just stuck on wifi but hey at least I have wifi.
  12. D

Unable to install beta

No luck unfortunately :( Edit: I have a slightly updated EFI directory here: https://cloud.atridad.dev/s/S6pLJoDno3FFkpa
  13. D

Unable to install beta

EFI: https://cloud.atridad.dev/s/aJwbqkYYpNAiYtW Specs: Ryzen 3600 Asus Strix B450-F Gaming AMD R7 5700XT TP-Link T5E wireless card (uses a compatable Intel chip and I'm waiting for a natively supported broadcom one to come in tonight) Thanks for looking into this! I was glad to see someone...
  14. D

Unable to install beta

I’ve done that unfortunately. I’m fairly sure anyways. I just started this recently so the patch should be the latest. And secure boot is enabled. I do have secure boot in my UEFI set to windows since I am dual booting win 11. Would that be an issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

Unable to install beta

Encountering a similar issue. Interestingly enough, there is a MacintoshHD partition that now is just there and will not boot or go away, and I cannot update to Monterey :(
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.