Recent content by ashand

1. A

10.15.7 install -OK issues with security and Admin privileges

Using OC 6 Anyway, I have succeeded to disable SIP and run sudo mount -uw / sudo killall finder Still in system preferences "security&Privacy" is stuck and I cannot access this...need to force kill Something Is wrong with this install...installing Cubase Pro 11 (ligit) opened in safe mode...
  2. A

10.15.7 install -OK issues with security and Admin privileges

Hello, its been a week with no solution so far, have installed 10.15.7 on AMD machine (Asrock X570 Creator / 16 Core Ryzen 9 5950X / HyperX 64GB 2400MHZ DDR4 / Asus Radeon VII) looks OK, BT is working, network is OK WiFi NOT working, TB is working! BUT I have many issues with system admin user...
  3. A

folder permissions after install

This message, and not only this folder...I have tried to fix permissions but without any help, no permissions.... sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E* sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E* sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E* sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E* sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E* sudo touch -f /L*/E* sudo kextcache -Boot -U /...
  4. A

folder permissions after install

Hi having problems with permissions after clean install, i google for helped but anything i have tried did not helped... hmmm is anyone can help me out? Thanks
  5. A

Big Sur on X570 Creator (sleep/wake works)

Hi I used your EFI, and my system booted now...of course not everything is working :) Just wondered...have you enabled WIFI/BT on this board? TB? OK BT is working! WiFi still not woking even with itlwm kext...TB not(?) working however usb-c is ok, cannot see TB list in devices ACQ107 not...
  6. A

Asrock X570 Creator

Yes I have tried that EFI my system not boot even...the best EFI is the one I currently have but freezings after a while... OK I used the EFI folder on page 2 and no freezing however system is missing many things ...:) going to search for more help thanks
  7. A

Asrock X570 Creator

attaching the log is someone can understand what's going on...
  8. A

Asrock X570 Creator

thanks for your reply yes i have nothing but mouse and keyboard + USB drive and of course NVME...nothing else...i have tried different ports but nothing helped...still trying :) I did something else, cloning my MBP to an SSD and put the EFI, I could boot the system on my PC but again after a...
  9. A

Asrock X570 Creator

Alway when try to erase NVME it stuck, sometimes even doing nothing it will stuck...CPU related? NVME related?
  10. A

Asrock X570 Creator

Thank you I have followed the guide, the install boot and I can see the install screen but after a while everything is freezes...what can be the issue?
  11. A

Asrock X570 Creator

Hello, Is anyone use the OC EFI from here : https://github.com/nos1609/AMD_OC_Ryzen And it worked for him?? Im stuck on Apple logo...and if using -v I'm booting to a black screen... My HW: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X Asrock X570 creator 64GB mem Radeon 7 if someone succeeded please help me ! :)
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.