Recent content by Aryann Gupta

1. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Can anyone please share their EFI Folder for Big Sur installer???
  2. A

I might attempt to get the new mac os running on ryzen

anyone please just explain how can I install directly install Big Sur to my ssd using virtual box???I have all of my efi ready for continuing but am unable to understand how to install directly on my ssd as only virtual hard drive is being shown in the disk utility page!!!
  3. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Could anyone please just explain how can I install directly install Big Sur to my ssd using virtual box???I have all of my efi ready for continuing but am unable to understand how to install directly on my ssd as only virtual hard drive is being shown in the disk utility page!!!
  4. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Ya sir I understand that but I am eager to try out myself Big Sur on my Ryzen pc
  5. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Someone please help!!!
  6. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

Hi Sir, Can u please elaborate on the steps....how to basically install directly to the ssd?? also did u use VMware Fusion or virtual box???
  7. A

macOS Big Sur is on AMD

how to transfer the installation from virtual box to my pc's ssd??? please help
  8. A

Big Sur AMD Ryzen 3900x Success Guide

Even after installing and setting up the big sur on virtual hard disk how to copy(or clone) the virtual harddisk onto real ssd?Please help i am new in this stuff!!! or please explain how to install on a physical drive using virtual box
  9. A

Sir do can u make a video for the complete tutorial...I am not understanding what to do
  10. A

Sir please help
  11. A

SIr can you please elaborate on the tutorial please I want to try out big sur on my ryzen pc I am not understanding what to do after creating bootable macOS big sur bootable usb...please help
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.