Recent content by Arrakis

1. Arrakis

Ryzen 7000 Testing

It's dead, with the release of the new Mac Pro without any third-party GPU support. Apple will not update new GPU 7000 drivers for the MacPro 2019.
  2. Arrakis

Threadripper, RX 6900 XT, Ventura 13.0 installation fail

@Cosmin It is available Here (first post). It is under OpenCore 0.8.5 works under Ventura
  3. Arrakis

Threadripper, RX 6900 XT, Ventura 13.0 installation fail

@Cosmin I advise you to go here. This is very specific to the Trx40 platform. Here Why is your Mmiolist half disabled? If this is your values, all 16 values should be enabled (True) Max Kernel (Patch) values should all be 22.99.99 These are remarks at first sight
  4. Arrakis

MacOS 13 Ventura

I tried to install Ventura without success 😭 with Opencore 0.8.2, VirtualSMC 1.3.0, Lilu 1.6.1, WhateverGreen 1.6.0.
  5. Arrakis

Intel I211 on Monterey

I tested under Monterey 12.2.1 but does not work for my Intel I210.
  6. Arrakis

USB-C PCI Card

I use this card. Here Plug and play. No drivers to install.
  7. Arrakis

Internet not working on I211-AT

@Shaneee With this method I am forced to keep the SIP disabled and SecureBootModel on disabled otherwise it is impossible to boot Monterey where there is a kernel panic with the IOPCIFamily.kext
  8. Arrakis

Thanks Shaneee, for the link the method also works for the Intel I210 on a Trx40 motherboard. Ps: For me, the Intel I210 worked until beta 10 included
  9. Arrakis

@Cyberdevs Do you know where it came from?
  10. Arrakis

bye smalltreeintel in Beta 9

It is not specific to the TRx40 for proof this link. it must be modifiable for your platform. https://forums.unraid.net/topic/109718-problems-with-big-sur-macinabox-vm-and-intel-i210-network-card-after-upgrading-to-114/
  11. Arrakis

I have been using it since Big Sur 11.4 and I do file transfers up to 1TB by browser or FTP and I have no connection drops. My WIFI connection is permanently disabled.
  12. Arrakis

I don't think it's the same kext.
  13. Arrakis

Once the problems with SmallTree and Monterey. I have found this kext to work wonderfully for Monterey since Beta 7 and Big Sur too. (Intel I210)
  14. Arrakis

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

To do the test, I have two absolutely identical EFIs just with the difference of kext for the ethernet ports. The first with the I210.kext (works very well with BigSur by the way) The second with the Kext AppleIGB.kext With the first, the Monterey system is very stable. With the second one doing...
  15. Arrakis

Intel I211-AT Alternative to SmallTree

@Shaneee Sorry for the little delay, but I had urgent work to complete. And here's the kernel panic report.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.