Recent content by Arjun Pokharel

1. Arjun Pokharel

Request for AMD CPU support

Also, some more hardware information from Windows Device Manager attached here (if required).
  2. Arjun Pokharel

Hi @Middleman , I tried the EFI, but the result is same. Please see the EFI error screen shot file. Also, I tried clover boot. Since working around clover is new to me, I don't know what to do next. I just took some pictures to let you know what I got on the screen. I hope you will guide me...
  3. Arjun Pokharel

Hi @Middleman , I need your support please. The EFI folder that you shared, I used as it is without any modification. But the system shows error as in the picture. Could you please look into this matter and advise me what I need to do to be able to install monterey?
  4. Arjun Pokharel

AMD Lover

Changed, sorry for inconvenience 😀
  5. Arjun Pokharel

Thank you so much to both my gurus @Middleman and @Edhawk for your support. An special thanks to @Middleman who has provided me big support by sharing EFI folder. I have downloaded it, and I will do rest of the process to create Monterey bootable USB and give a try. I will share the...
  6. Arjun Pokharel

Hi Guys, This is the best forum I have ever seen to solve technical issues in AMD. I have a Mini PC recently purchased from Amazon. Configuration is like this: CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX (AMD K19) Codename : Cezanne Motherboard : AZW GTR Chipset : AMD Promontory | Bixby FCH Video : AMD...
  7. Arjun Pokharel

Hi Everybody........

Hi Everybody........
  8. Arjun Pokharel

AMD Lover

Hi Guys, I am newbie, want to learn new things about ryzentosh from you all. If someone can help me to make EFI folder for my AMD laptop? The hardware configuration is attached in file. Anyone with open heart can support me. (Arjun from NEPAL)
  9. Arjun Pokharel

EFI Folder Request

Dear Friend, I am new here. Can somebody help me to create EFI folder for my AMD PC to install MacOS Monterey? Hardware detail is here : https://www.amd.com/en/product/10801 If someone makes complete EFI folder, I would be very much indebted. Please help me. Thank you
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.