Recent content by AntarcticPL

1. A

Enabling SVM (Secure Virtual Machine) -> crash on boot

Hi all Sonoma 14.1 running without problems if I disable SVM in my BIOS. As soon as enabled, computer crashes at boot. I'm using some virtual machines in Windows, so quite annoying that I have to disable SVM when switching to MacOS. Anyone has a solution, change in config.plist setting? Thnx!
  2. A

Ventura 13.3 Install Problem

After quite some tests and changes, I managed to install 13.3 with OC 0.9.0. Not sure however what did the trick, but I guess it was adding 'keepsyms=1' to my boot-args. I did loose 'trim' on my ahci SSD drives. Again I'm not sure this is caused by 13.3. Can someone check?
  3. A

Ventura 13.3 Install Problem

Same crash on my PC trying to update to 13.3. Updated and checked latest CPU patches and Kernel Quirk is enabled. Will do some more tests following days ...
  4. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Did the update yesterday, all working fine! I had to add the AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext to my OC/kexts folder as my LAN was not working. See https://github.com/5T33Z0/Gigabyte-Z490-Vision-G-Hackintosh-OpenCore/blob/main/I225-V_FIX.md#option-1-using-a-ssdt-with-corrected-header-description
  5. A

Slow ethernet after sleep

Been struggling with this for a while ... I'll describe the issue Hardware: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master with Realtek® 2.5GbE + Intel® Gigabit LAN Using LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext in Opencore 0.8.4 Using new 2,5 Gb cable In System Preferences, the Ethernet Automatic setting selects speed at...
  6. A

12.3.1 solve Radeon NAVI problems

Strange, I still need this kext for booting 12.3.1.
  7. A

Update to 12.3

Figured out what went wrong. I was still using the old 'Radeonboost.kext' which gave a higher Metal/OpenCL score on my RX580. When booting to the desktop it crashed. Had to disable this kext in OpenCore.
  8. A

Update to 12.3

Same for me, added AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext, update went fine, but reboot crashes. Will need to check the log tomorrow ...
  9. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

After days of testing, happy to post my working EFI. See signature for more details. Make sure to insert your serial, ... in the Platforminfo. I have not enabled Wifi or Bluetooth yet, due to using Monterey and bluetooth implementation is buggy (I believe). But should be easy to add later...
  10. A

Yes, I did. To explain how I got to the installed Big Sur and Monterey. My previous (old) AMD FX8350 motherboard died last week. So I upgraded but kept my installations of Mac on a SSD drive. So I'm trying to boot from the EFI of AudioGod into the existing Mac installations. Altering EFI's to a...
  11. A

Hi AudioGod thanks for your EFI. I'm struggling with my new X570S master motherboard and 5900x processor, RX580 graphics. I can boot into latest Big Sur and Monterey but after few seconds my computer crashes and reboots. Have been trying for some days now with your USB mappings, without, but...
  12. A

OC: Prelinked injection VoodooHDA.kext (VoodooHDA) - Invalid Parameter

I assume you are on Big Sur 11.3? VoodooHDA is not working through injection from Clover/OC at this moment. Slice has described a way to get it working by copying the kext into the Library/Extensions folder directly. I have tested and confirm this is working. See...
  13. A

Big Sur on 15h_16h - not yet ...

Hi Shaneee see attached 2 OpenCore logs. Booting from USB works, booting from SSD EFI does not. Very strange, because I copied the EFI folder from my USB to the SSD. Something related to AHCI driver, Samsung SSD ? thanks!
  14. A

I finally solved my issue. I need to use a patched AHCIPort.kext (CtlnaAHCIPort.kext) to get it to work. And to be honest I just cloned my HD (from a working Big Sur installation on an Intel laptop) with the latest CCC to my AMDFX desktop. One problem remains. I can only boot from my USB drive...
  15. A

Hi again, sorry for late reply but tested a lot last days. I started from this EFI (thanks MihaT). I succeeded to boot from my installer USB and did the installation process (took almost 5 hours!). In the end I now have a Big Sur installer folder on my hard drive with the installer.dmg. In a...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.