Recent content by Andyg1983

1. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

In Big Sur I feel like the colour is off, can't work out if it is to do with the night shift thingy but there is loads of red in the blacks that I can feel on the GUI in dark mode. My Colour settings correct in the display settings for my monitor, just wondered if anyone else has experienced...
  2. A

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Great will keep an on that, I have a 6900xt that is being wasted in Windows until the macOS Drivers come out so will do a bios update if that ever gets support. Thanks again.
  3. A

Hi mate, Just wanted to thanks you for the work you put in to the EFI and supporting everyone. My setup is a X570 Pro, 3950x and Nitro Vega 64... Had some issues with a black screen until I removed the boot argument agdpmod=pikera which seems obvious but I have had previous builds where that...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.