Recent content by AMDx64ryzentozh

1. A

AMD X570 Upgrade Catalina to Monterey (Booting Installer) fails

Only issue I have that's 12.1 Betas on my msi mpg x570 carbon pro gaming wifi, some reason it doesn't boot the installer for 12., but does for 12.0.1, here's the EFI and TXT doc showing what issue i'm facing with 12.1, that's what i'm not understanding why it's doing that, plus everything i've...
  2. A

osx Monterey

Ok it works on Monterey, I found out it’s the bios update I had 🤦🏽‍♂️ Downgraded to back all the way to what msi had on there site, if any has the same board, I’d recommend this too, cause I just noticed it booted now.
  3. A

osx Monterey

thank you, i wasn't sure what it needed, kind of new with amd side, since switch from intel before. :)
  4. A

osx Monterey

ok thank you for the reply :)
  5. A

osx Monterey

Plus forgot to mention I have two m.2 in it, one for MacOS and one for windows as well as a SATA drive for windows to store games. Thought I’d mention that too
  6. A

osx Monterey

7. A

osx Monterey

Having the same issue trying to boot into Monterey installer with mine, but my build is a msi mpg x570 gaming pro carbon wifi, with a Ryzen 7 3800x, MSI RX 580 OC 4G and 32 GBs of DDR4 Corsair ram. And I’ve tried everything to install Monterey on my system, tried oc gen x, and other efi’s...
Top Bottom