Recent content by alexcher

1. A

Prohibited error when booting.

I'm not really sure that it works on the A series AMD processor!
  2. A

Gray screen with white box after installation

Put your EFI here..and watch to not missing any kext...usually that happens when you miss the VIRTUALSMC.kext!
  3. A

OC 0.5.8 Catalina system crash after installation on first boot

you add agdpmod=pikera ? in the boot arg on the NVRAM? is required for the AMD 5000 series graphics!!
  4. A

XFX Rx590 low performance

I have the same card and I also done the powercolor bios flash and it works awesome! are you sure that the bios update went well?
  5. A

Ryzentosh First Time

XFX are not supported by mac....also I have a XFX 590 Fat boy and it doesn't work until I flash the bios with the bios of Sapphire nitro+ 590
  6. A

Problem with As rock X570 Steel Legend

I solved by flashing the bios on my Rx 590 XFX fat boy with the Powercolor bios.
  7. A

I just notice that that zip file is empty..this is my EFI
  8. A

Yeah I leave it going for one hour or more and nothing..
  9. A

Hello everyone I have: Ryzen 5 3600X X570 asrock steel legend Rx 590 Xfx fatboy I tried a lot of EFI and I also done 2 following the Open core vanilla guide but I always get stuck before the installation began. In the error.zip is all my Efi and the Kexts Thank you very much for your time!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.